Hitler & Mussolini

I mean I'm paying for it. Hey, some people golf, some people collect things... I don't do any of that, but I like Civ. :D

It's just curiosity, and If you don't want to answer, I fully understand, but if you don't mind letting the information public, can I know how much you're paying for those LH ?

It's just curiosity, and If you don't want to answer, I fully understand, but if you don't mind letting the information public, can I know how much you're paying for those LH ?

yeah, me too. Maybe I can count all my leaderhead work as a charitable tax write off :)

I've given some thought on how to answer this, and I've decided not to reveal the amount. The primary reason is that it involves another party, so revealing what I'm paying obviously reveals what he's being paid, and I don't feel comfortable with that.

I've given some thought on how to answer this, and I've decided not to reveal the amount. The primary reason is that it involves another party, so revealing what I'm paying obviously reveals what he's being paid, and I don't feel comfortable with that.

Yeah, I understrand. ;). I'm just to curious.

I wouldn't think it that much of a big deal, if anything people may want to get him to make them leaderheads as well. Like I need an Urho Kekkonnen for example.

And there are several leaders that have proven very troublesome for our artists in the past. Hitler was probably the most notable, but Nasser has also eluded us for far too long. This fellow might be the solution to our handful of perpetual problem leaders.

erm...does the artist know, what you're going to do with the LHs?
Could be a problem with the law, to make a commercial product for download available, if the creator doesn't know about that.

Well, in the end it doesn't matter, since Firaxis owns the IP. So there's nothing I can do with them anyway, except release them for free. It's in the T&C. But yes he does know.

I wouldn't think it that much of a big deal, if anything people may want to get him to make them leaderheads as well. Like I need an Urho Kekkonnen for example.

Tell you what, I will let him know. He knows about this place, and he's been having trouble with some settings, so he may post here for advice. He uses a different application than you guys use... Maya maybe? I forget. I'm not very familiar with the tools.

Yeah, I understrand. ;). I'm just to curious.

You know what I think would be interesting: to approach Firaxis about licensing the Civ IV name for PC games. TTWO has said they plan to focus on consoles anyway, and this would allow them to continue to leverage the franchise without having to allocate any development resources. It would be interesting for us because then it would actually make sense to pay for development work. :D

I am also planning to create a download site (I got the domain name civheaven.com), but again, the economics don't really make a lot of sense... :crazyeye:

But if there are any web designers out there with any interest in some freelance work... PM me.

Does he make new animation for them ?

If not, the rig issue can most likely be fixed by following the second part of this one: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=183742 (The part where it describes how to copy the exported one onto the original LH's nif).

The Hitler will up having semi-custom animations. Thanks for the tutorial link. That looks like it will be helpful.

Semi-custm animations? Does that mean a Hitler salute? Sweet!

Top Bottom