Holy Crusade

@Earthling - When I was attacked I was injured. The next night I practiced my defensive stance again to ensure I would not be killed by a repeat attack. Last night I rested to try to regain some of my health so I would not risk being a burden on the rest of the group in case of another attack.

@Earthling - When I was attacked I was injured. The next night I practiced my defensive stance again to ensure I would not be repeat attacked. Last night I rested to try to regain some of my health so I would not risk being a burden on the rest of the group in case of another attack.

What exactly does practicing your defensive stance do? I don't see how it would prevent a repeat attack.

It would prevent a repeat attack from killing me good sir (it lowers that amount of damage I take, I added what I forgot to type out before..)

Day extended due to personal reasons (weekend = work)

Vote: SamSniped. It seems that most of us are capable of preforming some useful service at night if we are not badly injured, which makes his claim of doing nothing suspicious at best.

I see now that I have not been exact.
Day will last 12 hours and half from now

Manny was a little tired after walking in a front guard. Probably that is why he did not vote.

Lynch Tally:
SamSniped (5): Visorslash, BSmith, NinjaCow, Mat, Spaceman
Visorslash (3): johnhughtom, cardith lorda
BSmith (2): Autolycus, SamSniped
cardith lorda: Earthling

Mass tally:
heal JHT: spaceman, topsecret, Visorslash, johnhughtom,
heal Gt3C: SamSniped,

SamSniped was lynched. This time, until he died.
Spoiler :
SamSniped was a prophet. He was innocent.

Spoiler :
SamSniped was carrying one of evil artifacts – the Orb of Pride. Tommorow, you will vote who should carry it.

Also, johnhughtom has been healed for 2 points of damage.

During night, you should vote who will be in the front guard tommorow. Remember also, that someone should stay alert when others sleep!

Night 4 begins

J voulenteer to guard the camp.

Front guard tally:
topsecret: topsecret
Visorslash: Visorslash

Thanks to vigilant guards, monsters did not attack this night. But some attacks did happen.
Spoiler :
Mysterious figure in a leather armor sneaked into johnhughtom's vicinity, and stabbed him with short sword. Johnhughtom barely survives, mostly thanks to healing obtained earlier this night

Spoiler :
Cardith Lorda was cleaning his tools when he heard jingle of armor elements. Soon, he was attacked. Cardith's bare hands were no match for attacker's sword; soon, defender was wounded

Spoiler :
NinjaCow also was attacked by armored foe with a sword. And he also get wounded; his own sword did not help him

Day 5 begins!
Today you will vote for 3 things:
1. for lynch
2. for mass (remember, you will stay at holy place)
3. for Orb of Pride. Vote for orb in blue

Alas I am wounded. I would like to have some help with healing myself, but I know that the Order of the Hand have many patients to attend to and that this is a rare opportunity to heal scan for corruption at this holy place. So while healing would be appreciated I will not demand it.

Unfortunately it appears there are many of us in the same boat. After healing johnhughtom last night both of us were brutally attacked. I pray that others would look kindly on our healing order.

Well in any case:

Sword to me
Orb to BSmith
Scan Earthling for corruption

I have two suggestions for the lynch today. Autolycus and NinjaCow.

I will leave the decisions of the day to my wiser colleges within the Order of the Sword, for I am just a humble apprentice.

Vote: Abstain
Basic Day 1 vote, interesting abstain, sorta makes sense with his role. Heavy on the RP (which will be important later).
I trust the decision of my superiors to suspect Vote: The Black Knigh

We shall see if he really is a knigh or if he just is a knav!

Bandwagon vote here, enough said.

I agree with my elder brave sir Mat, we do not hire people and then kill them! We are not thugs! We are holy men! I am outraged as even I know that this is not the way for a holy man to act!

Vote: The Black Knigh

Again heavy on the RP, reminding you of other times Ninja is scum?

I agree with my superior Earthling's logical proposal! I will join you in slaying the foul villain that is The Black Knigh!
Really likes that TBK lynch for some reason. I have a few ideas why, will elaborate later.
Derp, forgot to Unvote; Vote: CivCube
Again simply following, not thinking. Scum Ninja.
Now that our Lord has told us the truth of the Black Knigh, there is no reason for us to suspect him for being a traitor. I will not attack this man.
This pings me, because he knows perfectly well that a role scan will not reveal guilt or innocence. Such a quick turnaround from being in favour of wiping out TBK's entire family.
Although I am just a humble apprentice and it is not my place to question the decisions of elder members in the group, wouldn't it have been more efficient to heal one of our injured comrades rather than get our Lord to tell us useless information about our comrades? Because of this I will be still up for fighting the Black Knigh if anyone wants me to.
Now he switches again?
I am also a humble apprentice, I cannot vote for things other than the lynch. Nor would I, I do not have the experience to confidently make major judgements. I leave that task to my elders.
Makes sense due to his role.
This is indeed disturbing, as Visorslash has constructed a meeting place for our group as well. Although that was not suspicious initially as he is a part of our order, the possibility that he has founded the other Order's meeting places as well, yet again this could be entirely innocent as he has been known to be a great inquisitor who is very good at finding and defeating demonic influences.

Although it is not my place to propose these things, I propose that we ask our lord for guidance on the issue in the holy place that we are approaching tomorrow about Visorslash's innocence. It is only a days walk to there and it would prevent another tragedy like what happened to The Black Knigh. But these are just the thoughts of an inexperienced apprentice, take them as you will.

I will Vote: Abstain in the issue of the lynch today, until I get some directions from my elders, they surely have more insight on these matters than I.

Waiting to see how the wind blows IMO.

The meeting places are probably just a way to create incentive for discussion on what we should do as a group, unless Visorslash has been corrupted by unholy forces, then he could be doing something more sinister...

I agree with my fellow pupil Earthling yet again, Cardith Lorda has been acting rather suspiciously and he seems the most suspicious out of all the suspects that we have. Therefore, I am going to Vote: Cardith_Lorda for the lynch.
Again with following.
Although Cardith Lorda has been acting suspicious, Sam Sniped has also. It seems more of my elders agree with the trial of Sam Sniped than they do with the trial of Carthdith Lorda, so I must follow my elders.

Unvote; Vote: Sam Sniped
Yet again.

And so on and so forth. Basically, my conclusion from this is that NinjaCow is a possible, likely scum. He has acted in a similar MO to his previous scum roles, and his heavy RP whilst interesting and amusing, is also a good cover. I would be happy to lynch him.

Arbitrary votes!
protect: johnhughthom
lynch:JoanK
Amulet to Topsecret!

Day 1 votes, nothing particularly interesting here.

vote:ninjacow
Third on the bandwagon, and abstained yesterday.
Corruption Scan:Mat93
Nothing too shocking here.

vote:option 3
guard:topsecret
Nothing of note as well.

Looking over the rules, it looks like G3TC might be too injured to use the potion.

Therefore,
Heal: G3TC
Potion: jht

That's a good decision IMO.

Ninja, that was just a role scan, and the host specifically said that role scans would pick up cover roles of scum. Not saying he is scum, but this scan doesn't tell us much:(

Points out the flaw in Ninja's reasoning.

heal:johnhughthom
Vote: Bsmith We had three plate metal attacks last night, one of them on a confirmed innocent. Order of the sword needs pressure on it.

Puts pressure on Bsmith which is interesting.

All in all, Auto has posted less, yet more then Ninja. I find it fairly hard to read Auto compared to some people however and whilst I wouldn't mind lynching auto, I feel we have a better choice with Ninja.

Mat?

I would like to hear from anyone responsible for the attacks last night, I will have targets for you tonight (or those with good attacking abilities/bonuses).

Auto to me is reading slightly townie, Ninja scummy. topsecret I would like to hear more from (in private preferably), but for now vote:Ninja.

@Visor: I slightly disagree with you on Auto, but of course it could be him attempting to help as little as is enough. Aside from that, I highly suggest all injured players try to heal at night...so at least we can keep moving.

Top Bottom