Holy Crusade

Topsecret did indeed have the amulet last I knew.

vote: NinjaCow

topsecret, if you can confirm that (and what it does) somehow (or say its wrong), please do so.

An orb.... AHHHHHHHHHAAAH Their following me!!!!!!!!! (will read what happened when I actually have time)

This pings me, because he knows perfectly well that a role scan will not reveal guilt or innocence. Such a quick turnaround from being in favour of wiping out TBK's entire family.

You are mistaken Sir Visor. I had no clue that the rolescan would be useless until my superior Auto informed me. I would not have suggested it if I knew that it was useless. This is one of the reasons why I am just an apprentice.

OCC: Note that I have RPed in games where I have not been scum, notably The DOOM Project and that Zombie Game (okay that didn't really have a town, but I wasn't out to kill everyone at the very least). I really don't want a reputation of being scum when I roleplay, otherwise I won't be able to. Yeah.

I am begining to get suspicious of BSmith. He has posted little despite usually being a good player, has not been attacked despite usually being meta killed and thus seems scummy, especially with people's willingness to give him the orb...

I think we should scan ninjacow.

I am also starting to think that we should just stop lynching and vidgeing and just heal and protect each other to our destination so as to stop dammaging townies in the day... Then again, this is mafia, so lynching poeple is always the default option....

Shouldn't we be voting for a sword too?

You do not have any sword... yet.
Today, at the end of day, you will come to the place where it could be. But... do not asume that you will just take it and vote for it :rolleyes:

I am begining to get suspicious of BSmith. He has posted little despite usually being a good player, has not been attacked despite usually being meta killed and thus seems scummy,

He is scummy because hes not dead yet? Or the lack of posting?

On a side note, FoS: topsecret

BSmith is busy.

This. On top of an already hectic RL schedule for me, my sister-in-law lost her battle with cancer this past weekend. I am travelling starting this afternoon returning Saturday. I’ll post as I’m able, but I wouldn’t expect my normal (albeit low) level of posting until Monday.

This. On top of an already hectic RL schedule for me, my sister-in-law lost her battle with cancer this past weekend. I am travelling starting this afternoon returning Saturday. I’ll post as I’m able, but I wouldn’t expect my normal (albeit low) level of posting until Monday.

My condolences

BSmith is busy.

And he normally isn't that much of a meta target.

I wasn't saying he was scummy or that he needed to post more, just asking spaceman his reasoning.

Sorry to hear that.

Visorslash and topsecret, going in the front guard, marched into a trap set up by goblins. Sharpened branches nailed heroes to the ground. Fortunately, they managed to free themselves before two goblin warriors came. Both knights fighted professionally using their swords. After few moments, Visorslash managed to sly his opponent. He then turned to help Topsecret. There was no need for that. Topsecret also killed monster who attacked him, but this goblin managed to wound his opponent
Spoiler :
topsecret has been wounded

After fight, Visorslash and topsecret has found a potion of strength.

Instead of lynching Ninja, let's scan him. I think he just happens to be a innocent apprentice.

Support: Ninjacow
Orb to BSmith
Corruption Scan: Ninjacow

Since everyone seems to be accusing me for the fact that I have an amulet, let me tell you what it does. It keeps me from madness. It's a mental health amulet.

Sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences. :(

REQUEST

I have lost all quicktopics from this game. Can you please resent their adreses to me?

Top Bottom