1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Crusade

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Jarrema, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

I disagree with scanning him for now, although that isn't a bad idea. Maybe Spaceman for the scan instead?

And that seems entirely feasible and the sort of thing Jarrema would put in the game.

No...

I.e. in a few mins, sure.

2. Earthling

Earthling Deity

BSmith, sorry to hear that. My condolences :(

3. Earthling

Earthling Deity

I'm going to vote: Visorslash

I don't particularly think NinjaCow has been that scummy and Visor has really attempted to cast suspicion on people less likely to be scum while ignoring the main body of evidence we have so far, the attacks at night. It's possible Visorslash is attacking people himself and doesn't want to account for night actions and someone has to stand up to that, hence my vote. At the least he must strongly believe someone else has been claiming another vigilante the past couple of nights or else the best suspects would clearly be those unaccounted for after all these attacks. I'd really like to hear about that too if Visorslash is passing the buck along because a person could just be faking being a vig while easily being a scum, since anyone can do an attack.

Also. did anyone know SamSniped had that Orb before his lynch; was that a reason for lynching him? The scum would certainly be after the artifact and I'm hesitant to give the Orb away without a better reason. Mat for the Orb would be our only real safe choice right now. I'm good with scanning just about anyone, scanning NinjaCow rather than lynching him is an good improvement imo.

4. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

Just to keep everyone updated on what attacks have happened during the night:

NIGHT 1
    Spoiler :
    Gone 3 the Celt (attacked and healed by someone)
    Cardith Lorda (attacked, was using a defensive stance)
    JoanK (attacked)

NIGHT 2
    Spoiler :
    johnhughtom (attacked twice)
    Autolycus (attacked, possibly saved himself with protective spell (not sure if this was night action or simply story))

NIGHT 3
    Spoiler :
    Samsniped (attacked twice)
    Johnhughtom (attacked)
    Mat (attacked)
    The Black Knight (attacked twice, one attacker had Scepter of Vengeance)

NIGHT 4
    Spoiler :
    Johnhughtom (attacked, healed by Cardith_lorda)
    Cardith_Lorda (attacked)
    NinjaCow (attacked)

Two people have been attacked multiple times, johnhughtom and me. Both of us are in the Healer Order of the Hand.

I present this to my superiors for analysis.

5. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Cardith, whilst that is useful, what are your personal thoughts on the situation.

Earthling, I'll get to you in a bit.

6. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

My personal thoughts are that since both people who have been attacked multiple times are from the Order of the Hand, the attacker is one of the other lower members of the Hand looking to be promoted, another Order is looking to take control of the voting by eliminating us, or the mafia is trying to kill the healers first so the rest of the kills will be easier.

If it is the first option it may be too early to tell who the attacker is since it would be a vigilante and not scum. If it is the second option the Order of the Staff is looking healthy in comparison to the other groups, but once again it is vigilante attacks and so would be difficult to point fingers.

I believe the last option is the most likely. The first night Gone 3 the Celt had good reason to be vigilanted, leaving me an open target. If I had not been a defensive stance more damage might have been done. The second night john was attacked twice, possibly because the attack on me the night before was met with resistance, so they moved to an easier target. He has been attacked every night since and has only survived due to healings. Last night both of us were attacked.

The inconsistency of attacks per night is very interesting. Night 3 obviously had much vigilante activity. We know there have been at least 3 attacks per night, possibly meaning all three scum can attack at night.

However, I am a humble apprentice and know that my superiors probably have more insight than I.

7. Gone 3 the Celt

Gone 3 the Celt MunchieMobile

I am alive?

8. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

BSmith: I see. My condolences...

9. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

I know that I am innocent and I would much rather be scanned and prove my innocence than get killed, as I am on low health and any lynch will probably kill me. I cannot vote for the scan but I beg that you please scan and prove my innocence.

Support: NinjaCow64

10. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

Tally:

Lynch:

Ninja: Mat, Visor, BSmith, Auto, topsecret, Ninja.
    Visor: Earthling

Orb:
    BSmith: Visor, Mat, Auto, topsecret

Mass:
    Scan Earthling: Visor
    Scan topsecret: Auto, Mat
    Scan Ninjacow: topsecret

Scan topsecret for corruption (included in tally)

11. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

thanks for tallies, Mat

all others: please, check if this tally is correct; if no one sees mistake in it, I will take this as correct, and count votes starting from this post

12. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Unscan; Scan topsecret for corruption

Unvote; Support Vote: Visorslash

13. topsecret

topsecret Believer

This should prove I'm innocent, as I have no Regalia...

14. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

At the risk of Lynching myself, we have to actually lynch someone.

Unvote; Vote: Xenoneb

15. topsecret

topsecret Believer

I cannot unvote...

16. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Sigh. Oh well. I'll take some damage for The Lord I suppose.

17. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

I'll unvote, vote:Xenoneb, since Ninja's at least active, and topsecret, who's shown no scan flinch is supporting him.

18. topsecret

topsecret Believer

I am a faithful brother, and this will prove it to all of the Orders. I just hope that we can find the evil ones and remove them, or simply reach our destination.

19. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

unvote; support Visorslash.

20. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

unvote; vote: Xenoneb