Holy Crusade

Heal JHT. I don't like Visor, but I will wait for him to speak up first.

Six attacks? Clearly some 'iinocent' order members are more interested in their team/personal goals than the Crusade and rooting out demonic influence. For shame, for shame.

Vote: Visorslash

Do you think we're too lazy/incompetent to make our own QT? Or that our Order has made no effort to coordinate? Or that the leader is nearly dead and probably the laziest of the lot?

Okay, fair enough. Still not using your QT though. Really, what the hell? Who would use a QT set up by another faction?

And your order is suspiciously unharmed. Mr No T doesn't count.
I don't know if you're too lazy or incompetent to make your your own QT. Or any of the other things. JHT, do you think I am an idiot? Do you really think I expected you to use the QT I sent you? The point wasn't for you to use it, rather for you to make your own. I never expected anyone from either group to use their QTs, just to take a hint from my PM and make their own. We need increased discussion, both in private, and in public if we are going to stop sitting around wasting time.

Vote: Visorslash

I must agree with the logic of johnhughthom.

:stare:

This is indeed disturbing, as Visorslash has constructed a meeting place for our group as well. Although that was not suspicious initially as he is a part of our order, the possibility that he has founded the other Order's meeting places as well, yet again this could be entirely innocent as he has been known to be a great inquisitor who is very good at finding and defeating demonic influences.

Although it is not my place to propose these things, I propose that we ask our lord for guidance on the issue in the holy place that we are approaching tomorrow about Visorslash's innocence. It is only a days walk to there and it would prevent another tragedy like what happened to The Black Knigh. But these are just the thoughts of an inexperienced apprentice, take them as you will.

I will Vote: Abstain in the issue of the lynch today, until I get some directions from my elders, they surely have more insight on these matters than I.

Read above to JHT.

Heal JHT. I don't like Visor, but I will wait for him to speak up first.
I don't like you either. :p

a) Healing one person (for 1-3 points, depending on circumstances)
b) Roleblocking one person
c) Protecting one person (full protection against night attacks)
d) Scanning one person for his role (scum has cover roles. For example, poisoner would scan as a cook)
e) Scanning one person for his corruption (only possible at holy places; therefore two possible uses during entire game)
f) Blessing one person (+1 attack, additional +1 against monsters and corrupted humans; may vary depending on circumstances)

Our best bet here is a heal of a wounded character (so he can travel without help), protection or a roleblock.

If we get too many more wounded people, we will not be able to travel, therefore healing is probably our best idea. JHT/Celt is our best bet for that because he needs 2 people to carry him.

One reason I created the QTs is so things like last night wouldn't happen. If we want to vig, we need to be more organised, and same with other night actions. Random vigging hurts the town in this game.

Heal: JHT

Visorslash, I'm not sure if you're trying to claim anything yet or not. Did you what, overeagerly vigilante attacked SamSniped? It would be great to what you and a lot of others actually did last night, at least you weren't on watch nor were you protecting someone or any other evident ability. Admittedly my action might have been wasted, had I known the other vigilante on TBK had that artifact which probably made his attack powerful enough on its own. The semi good news is CivCube is probably not scum since he was too injured to act last night despite the attacks, but any townie who was vigging anyone else should step up. We've got either 3 or 4 unaccounted for attackers out of about 10 people.

I am planning on standing watch myself tonight, seeing as how there aren't that many healthy people left to trust and I'll have the chance. (And the one other townie vig would be far more efficient being our main vig, given he has the artifact)

We definitely need to heal someone today. johnhughthom or Mat are fine by me, I can see merits for either. Someone going from dying to wounded still wouldn't be able to act on anything while Mat who is confirmed townie could probably be back in regular health, but then this might be the only way we can heal anyone from dying at all so that makes that worth it.

vote: cardith lorda is where I'm starting, just for pressure, and the past couple bandwagons have been convenient for him and his votes.

heal:johnhughthom
Vote: Bsmith We had three plate metal attacks last night, one of them on a confirmed innocent. Order of the sword needs pressure on it.

I vidged TBK last night.
Still not sure who to vote for... Visor's QTs may be indicative of an effort to split and factionalize the town, or an innocent attempt at helping us. However, if it is the later, than I don't get the logic behind it. There are scum in those QTs, so any illusion of privacy this gives is meaningless. Visor is good enough to know this, so he must have something in his role that diffirentiates orders. That, or he thought that since there are orders in the rules, they must mean something...

I vidged TBK last night.
Still not sure who to vote for... Visor's QTs may be indicative of an effort to split and factionalize the town, or an innocent attempt at helping us. However, if it is the later, than I don't get the logic behind it. There are scum in those QTs, so any illusion of privacy this gives is meaningless. Visor is good enough to know this, so he must have something in his role that diffirentiates orders. That, or he thought that since there are orders in the rules, they must mean something...

The meeting places are probably just a way to create incentive for discussion on what we should do as a group, unless Visorslash has been corrupted by unholy forces, then he could be doing something more sinister...

I agree with my fellow pupil Earthling yet again, Cardith Lorda has been acting rather suspiciously and he seems the most suspicious out of all the suspects that we have. Therefore, I am going to Vote: Cardith_Lorda for the lynch.

heal:johnhughthom
Vote: Bsmith We had three plate metal attacks last night, one of them on a confirmed innocent. Order of the sword needs pressure on it.

Heal: G3tC
I agree with pressuring Order of the Sword. Vote: Bsmith

Brothers, I see no wisdom in these votes. Though I was not one of the vigilantes, perhaps we should search for the evil ones, instead of causing another one of us to be forced into walking. This is exactly what the wicked ones among us want- to stop us from continuing.

Brothers, I see no wisdom in these votes. Though I was not one of the vigilantes, perhaps we should search for the evil ones, instead of causing another one of us to be forced into walking. This is exactly what the wicked ones among us want- to stop us from continuing.

Aye, our brother speaks truly. SamSniped, your attempt to slip by has not gone unnoticed.

Agreed. There may well be scum amongst our order, but it certainly is not me. vote: SamSniped

Gentlemen, I am but a simple apprentice with-in my order. You know from my past that I am very passive about these things, and I do think that my elders have made very good points. I will once again remind you that I was already injured on the first night of travels but I was blessed with the ability to practice my defensive stances so that the damage was not completely crippling. I have had nothing to do with any of the attacks, I am a healer, not a fighter.

at the middle of the day...
Front guard members were eager to kill some monsters in the name of prosperity of all good races (i. e. humans)
But unfortunately, all monsters escaped when they heard that pilgrims are coming.

less than 24 hours of day remain

Although Cardith Lorda has been acting suspicious, Sam Sniped has also. It seems more of my elders agree with the trial of Sam Sniped than they do with the trial of Carthdith Lorda, so I must follow my elders.

Unvote; Vote: Sam Sniped

I feel BSmith should be able to do something better than to OMGUS.

SamSniped didn't attack himself, while I agree there's nothing that particularly clears him, but it would really help for anyone to just account for what they did last night when there are 3-4 attackers who won't come clean. I'll vote in Sam's favor if he has a good explanation, I'm really waiting to catch out the suspect with no alibi.

We're not at the point of a majority lynch anyway and I'm not sure who's in a spot where they can't unvote or something. I haven't seen a good defense from cardith lorda either, it doesn't matter to me what happened early on if you were mysteriously absent last night, what were you doing, "protecting yourself" but not standing watch for everyone?

As it stands out of the 3 candidates for the lynch, SamSniped is the most suspect to me. Just because he was attacked, doesn't mean he can't have attacked in the same night. Being attacked does not equal innocence, as anyone can attack anyone.

Well, he'll die in the lynch so we'll know right after today, I'm ok with that as it stands. If he's not scum I think BSmith or Visorslash needs to be taken down next; in the lynch tomorrow if we don't have vigilante action to spare, as I'm not sure how spaceman would interact with the rest of his Order but that could be worth a try too.

That reminds to me ask if anyone was implying anything earlier following the discussion about Visorslash. Does anyone in fact hold personal hostilities or goals towards other Orders, (we might then expect such feelings to exist in each Order, if confirmed for one) or something that distinguishes them, or was it mere speculation? I know that if the Order of the Staff loses our priests we can't have religious services anymore and lose some abilities, but I don't know about anything the other Orders, or specifically interaction between them.

Top Bottom