1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Crusade

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Jarrema, Dec 28, 2012.

1. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

I will Unvote; Vote: Xenoneb as I am willing to give Sir Visor the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

2. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Lynch:
    Xenoneb (5): Visorslash, Autolycus, Mat, NinjaCow
    Visor (0): Earthling, Bsmith
    Ninja (+3): topsecret

Orb:
    BSmith: Visor, Mat, Auto, topsecret

Orb goes to BSmith

Mass:
    Scan topsecret (3): Auto, Mat, Visor
    Scan Ninjacow (2): topsecret

Pilgrims arrived to the entrance to goblin cave complex. They decided to camp right next to the entrance. After lynching Xenoneb (who survived), priests conducted a sermon. During mass, Gods of Light have spoken.
    Spoiler :
    Topsecret is their beloved child, fully innocent.

After conducting the mass, one of priest said:
    'there is a secret chamber in this cave. There lies body of Walgom the Pure. Few brave heroes can go there and pray for inspiration. Who wants to go?'

OOC:
    This night will be long. First part of it (23 hours from this post), you will only decide who will go to the hidden chamber. Then, 'normal' night will come.
    Rules:
    1. Only people who can go on their own can volunteer
    2. Only people who will volunteer will go
    3. Maximum of 7 people can go. If there will be more willing to do that, I will decide who will go (based on rank and on luck)
    4. If at least 3 people will not volunteer, no one will go
    5. If you want to go, you have to announce it in the game thread in bold
    6. For the second part of night, party will be splitted. Characters would only be able to target others, who will be in the same location (cave entrance or hidden chamber)

3. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

i will go. Walgom the Pure was an inspiration to us all.

4. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

I will also go.

5. topsecret

topsecret Believer

I will go.

6. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

I would go, but I am too injured to anything meaningful. So I do not volunteer.

7. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

I Volunteer

8. Earthling

Earthling Deity

Just for clarification, does this mean nobody who is currently wounded can go? Also, it seems volunteering for this doesn't count as a vote, it's a free action?

Anyway, I will go. It would be an honor to see this resting place.

9. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

@ Earthling
    1. Volunteering is not voting, it is free action
    2. only people with 3 or more HP can volunteer

10. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Night 5 part one
    Volunteers:
    Visorslash, Mat, Topsecret, BSmith, Earthling

Five brave pilgrims traveled deep into cave system, until they reached place of Walgom burial. It surely have been spiritually inspiring experience for them. After few hours of intense praying, Walgom's sarcophagus opened suddenly, and heroes saw ghost of Walgom coming from inside with sword in his hand. 'Take this sword, brave ones. Carry forward my mission against evil. But be warned, do not let this sword fall into hands of corrupted ones'. After these words, ghost dissapeared.
    It was too late to go back to the cave entrance now. Pilgrims decided to sleep at Walgom's sanctuary.

Meanwhile, rest of them camped at the cave entrance. And their planned further travel.
    'I do not want to worry you, but the easy part of our travel is over' said Manny. 'Tomorrow, we will be traveling through Wild Lands where monsters dwell. Then, we will enter lands of evil. And only after them, we will reach our destination. Prepare, and keep your weapons ready'.

OOC:
    1. Please, send me night orders. Remember that you can only target players at the same location
    2. Players at sanctuary (Visorslash, Mat, Topsecret, NinjaCow, BSmith, Earthling) can vote for Holy Sword now. It is normal item voting, with all rules associated with it. The only special thing is, that only 6 players can vote (or get the sword)
    3. Players at cave entrance should think about being guarded at night...
    4. Vote for characters going in front guard tomorrow. Rules are the same as at previous nights. Players from both locations can vote for tomorrow front guard. Be warned, monsters would be tougher than before.
    Night will last about 24 hours from this post

11. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

Huh?

Either way, Sword to Visor, anyone volunteering to be in front guard tomorrow?

Also anyone who has a PM from me and hasn't responded... :(

12. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

fixed

13. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

If there is a tracker or watcher role out there please contact me asap.

14. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Sword to myself

15. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

As usual, I voulenteer for front guard

16. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Manny raised his brow and said:
    'well, I would volunteer for front guard too. This is what I am here for, isn't it?'

17. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

I am sorry but I cant make update now; tommorow I conduct seven exams and I still do not have all questions made, and it is 10:00 PM here. Night extended for unknown period of time

18. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Sword tally:
    Visorslash: Mat, Visor

Holy sword goes to Visorslash

Guard tally:
    Spaceman: Spaceman
    Manny: Manny
    Guards for travel chosen

No one protected camp at night. As it could be expected, pilgrims were attacked
    Spoiler :
    Classical Hero and Dreadnought were wounded

Spoiler :
    Earthling was praying in a small niche close to sanctuary when he was attacked. Assailant striked with his weapon, but Earthling managed to evade. For a short while, they danced around each other. Earthling, weaponless, tried to cast a spell, but sword of attacker was quicker.

Spoiler :
    johnhughtom was in pain. His body was severly wounded. As a healer, he knew that wounds will probably heal, especially if someone dress them. But he was too weak to do it by himself. Fortunately, his pain was ended by merciful strike of someone's sword

Spoiler :
    Johnhughtom was a healer. He was innocent. He was also leader of the Order of the Hand
    Spoiler :
    Potion of healing was found in his pocket

Spoiler :
    CivCube was attacked. This time, aggressor didn't have a sword. Rather, he fired bolts elemental magic at his victim. CivCubes vestment had not offered significal protection, and he was wounded.

Spoiler :
    Xenoneb was another heavily wounded character who meet his end this night. He died from the blow of a Scepter

Spoiler :
    Xenoneb was a priest. He was innocent

Today, in addition to other votes, new leader of the Order of the Hand must be chosen. Characters from this order can/should pm me their vote for new leader. Of course, only one of members of the Order of the Hand can be elected.
    Also, vote for potion of healing in blue

New day dawns. Now, you are going through Wild Lands where strong monsters live

OOC: I will update list of characters later, I do not have time now. I will also send all wounded players info about their health. Later.

19. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

Those who attacked JHT, Earthling, and CivCube please contact me.

Anyone who I know nothing of...likewise.

Anyone who is able to make cases and analysis (subject to RP/item restrictions) please do so.

@Jarrema: Day length?

20. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

Spoiler :
    In cave:
    Visorslash, Mat, Topsecret, BSmith, Earthling

Suspects:
    1. Order of the Sword:

NinjaCow (has been attacked)
    Spaceman

2. Order of the Hand:

Cardith Lorda (has been attacked, unable to take action)
    Civcube (attacked)
    Classical hero
    Dreadnought
    Southernking

3. Order of the Staff

Autolycus (has been attacked)
    Gone 3 the Celt (has been attacked, unable to take action)

4. Others

'Long Legs' Manny

My dear brothers of the hand, it brings me much grief not only that our leader has been slain, but also that it was most likely one of you who has done this terrible deed! Unless one of you would like to step forward and admit to vigilantism, I think it is clear that one or two of you and/or spaceman are the scum we are trying to find!