Hoops Hopes & Hype

The map for the Selk'nam was done quite a while ago if it's the same project as |dvh|'s one. I can post/pm a link to the map on drop box when I get back home ;)

I've got it, we're good to go on that front.

...is that the Federation led by Gene Rodenberry?

Project Cybersyn.

That said, there are many cyber-sins.

That seems like a really interesting idea for a wonder!

Yeah, I actually planned it as a Decision for Allende, but both can work of course.

...I really went overboard with the Blurr there, gotta fix that.

So I'd been thinking on finishing Allende because, eh, already made the leaderscene and the code doesn't feel that complicated anyways.

Does anybody know if the background image for Great Works of music can be changed?

I recommend that you remake it. Allende looks out of place there, as he is way too sharp while the rest of the environment is blurred, and it doesn't really work for a leaderscreen. The angle only allows you to put him sitting in a chair where he looks way too small, and that combined with the distance makes it feel not much like a leaderscreen. If you can make something based on that room, however, it could potentially end up looking really good.

I actually played around with an Allende leader scene a ways back - as I remember it, it's far from pretty and not at all done, but could take a crack at it again if you would want me to.

I can also look into the changing of bg for Great Works of Music. Did you have anything particular in mind?

Yeah, I already have a slightly better version of that leaderscene done, but it's true that regardless of what I do he'll look kinda... tiny.

Still, I would like to use that particular place because it looks so freaking cool, there's also 3D renderings of it that'd make it even more leaderscene-like, but I haven't been able to find a decently sized version of those:
Spoiler :

Having him standing in the room instead of sitting could help to make him look closer, I'll have to think about it. Would love to see your take on it Danmacsch.

Maybe I'll just have to wait until September when they build the replica in London.

As for the Great Musician background, my idea was using a painting like this one:
Spoiler :

Probably that very same one, to represent better the fact that the great works are of Folk Musician instead of classical music, because yeah, I'll add custom song quotes for the Popular Musicians. :D

Super work Hoop and everyone involved. Looking forward to adding him to my games. Screenshots (particularly of E&D) anywhere?

CHili started with Classical group, but I cannot figure out where is wrong

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    104.6 KB · Views: 189
CHili started with Classical group, but I cannot figure out where is wrong

Problem seems to be a lack of references; Chile is set to copy its Civilization_JFD_CultureTypes entry from Brazil, but if Allende loads before CulDiv, there won't be a Brazil entry to copy from.

Mod updated!

If you had bugs. Then no surprises, the prior release was completly broken. Derp.

What other Chilean civs will we see other than with Valdivia? I recall hearing a lot of people ask for Pinochet.

Top Bottom