How do you evaluate the government of FortyJ (Term 5)?

How do yow evaluate the government of FortyJ (Term 5)?

• Excellent

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Very good

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Good

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Average

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Not bad

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

• Abstain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it went very well.

This is a little spammy, but I like it! :D

Don't you dare shut it down Eyrei, unless of course, it turns ugly.... ;)

It certainly was exciting! I was very concerned with the fast pace of the chats but it seemed to motivate the Leaders to get more active. If we can keep that level of activity at 2 chats a week that would be great.

We've always done 2 per week. Just that some barely made it out of the preturn. ;)

Chieftess
I believe he is referring to the 3 chats/week we had for the first half of the term.

They actually worked out better than I had expected. I had anticipated a series of major trade deals to bring us into the Industrial Era, which I expected would require a series of very short chats because of the rapid changes to our situation. I'm glad to say that it worked out fairly well.

Another benefit of the schedule was the resulting pace of progress. It seemed to overcome the bog that we had gotten ourselves into where it seemed like weeks went by with hardly a handful of turns passing. I think that the quicker pace added to the excitement and interest in the game.

All in all, I knew it was a bit of a risk, but I'm glad it worked out.

Altough I have not been around for alot of Governments, I say this went excellent!

I voted excellent.

Shot, the poll closed before I voted :(.

Well I would vote for Excellent :).

Top Bottom