How Fast Is Your Internet?

Looks good to me. Not the best. Cable connection via wireless network.

It just got a bit faster.

Stickciv, i'm at work ;) It's a sunday night and everybody's gone home, so it's killer-fast now. The irony is, I'm using a computer with 256mb of ram, which lags when I'm opening a new IE window.:cringe:

jimbob27 said:

It just got a bit faster.

Stickciv, i'm at work ;) It's a sunday night and everybody's gone home, so it's killer-fast now. The irony is, I'm using a computer with 256mb of ram, which lags when I'm opening a new IE window.:cringe:

Ah..that would make sense

5110/485 now!

not bad considering they have no servers in scandinavia.

the best ive ever had was download around 8800 kb/s and upload around 2000 kb/s

And thats with a very stressed connection ( im doing windows update on one computer, downloading a few mods and patches for games on another, all 3 are connected to GTalk and IRC and im transferring files over a network. Id say thats quite good amount of connection I have left in reserve

This was a short while ago.

This is now.

The test doesn't seem to to tell the truth however, because my DL speed is at least double than that. Maybe it has something to do with the high latency?

This was a short while ago.

This is now.

The test doesn't seem to to tell the truth however, because my DL speed is at least double than that. Maybe it has something to do with the high latency?

725 PING. Wow, no wonder...

Top Bottom