How is your favorite football team doing?

Losing Fred and Leijer has cost us bad, Fred because he just set up goals time and time again, and Leijer because not only is he a damn fine defender, he could also steal goals for us. Also, we haven't had a consistent line-up all year due to suspensions and injuries.

Club Brugge became autumn champion :goodjob: now let's go for the title and the cup and next year pwn some foreigners in the Champions league (about damn time)

Hmm. Well, I can put it this way: if the SPL was turned upside-down, Gretna would be the leaders. By a wide margin.

Recreativo de Huelva. Not doing well compared to the last season. Joint 15th/20 in la Liga and fighting to not be relegated (bottom three will be).

It's all going very well so far for Porto. Here's the table. ;)

1. FC Porto - 41
2. Benfica - 30
3. Sporting - 27
4. Guimarães - 25 (-1)
5. Setúbal - 24 (-1)

Melbourne Victory should finish the season in 5th. The important thing though is that we will be at the Asian Champions League later this year, where we will hopefully make up for our terrible last 6 months.

back in 2nd place, 3 points behind PSV, after beating AZ.

1) PSV 18 - 39 (+26)
2) Ajax 18- 36 (+26)
3) Feyenoord 18 - 36 (+20)
4) Groningen 19 - 36 (+1)
5) Twente 19 -33 (+14)

Club Brugge became autumn champion :goodjob: now let's go for the title and the cup and next year pwn some foreigners in the Champions league (about damn time)
Only one word (and a smilie): bah :thumbsdown:

Portsmouth are like 8th in the premier league, we really looked bad in our last game, we're basically missing our whole midfield at the moment.

And my surrogate team, Havant&Waterlooville (our reserves play at H&W's ground and we occasionally send kids there on loan so why not) just beat swansea (a team 4 divisions above them) 4-2 in the cup and now have to go to Liverpool in the next round, while the mighty Pompey face Plymouth Argyle at home in the cup :p

Portsmouth are like 8th in the premier league, we really looked bad in our last game, we're basically missing our whole midfield at the moment.

And my surrogate team, Havant&Waterlooville (our reserves play at H&W's ground and we occasionally send kids there on loan so why not) just beat swansea (a team 4 divisions above them) 4-2 in the cup and now have to go to Liverpool in the next round, while the mighty Pompey face Plymouth Argyle at home in the cup :p

I am not now, nor ever have been, a supporter of Plymouth Argyle.:p
(check location)
However, CHRISTIANO RONALDO IS GOD!:D

Tottenham just sucks this year, especially on defense. I can barely watch them.

How do you pronounce Tottenham in the far West?

Well we've got the Victoria Cup, but playing FC Porto doesn't exactly make me a happy man.

MyPa is currently testing players for the new season. I think that a striker must be signed, maybe a midfielder too. They're negotiating a contract with Tarmo Neemelo(Estonian striker, scored over 40 goals in Estonian league couple of years aog), and now took Andy Webster(played in Australia before), some weird Algerian and some Angolan striker called Correia on trial.

Top Bottom