how to apply better graphics to RFC :dawn of mankind?

only sky

Chieftain
how to apply better terrain graphics to RFC :dawn of civilization?
Resently I am playing RFC:dawn of civilization with Varietas Delectat.
I want to play it with the terrain graphics of Realism Invictus.
I copied the graphics file to the assets of RFC:dawn of mankind, but it didn't seem compatible. I really don't know how to solve it.
thank you!

Oh, that's rather complicated. You would need to edit the art define XML files in most cases, depending on what you actually intend to change.

could RFC Dawn of Civilization only use the terrain graphics of Realism Invictus?
i tried to copy the realistic terrain file to the assets of Dawn of Civilization. I could enter the game but it has some problems, some area became pink , and I couldn't choose India. the game became unstable and it would shut down in certain turn.

You seem to have replaced necessary game files in the process. I don't know anything about RI's graphics and finding out how to integrate them into DoC would basically entail doing so myself, and I don't really want to spend my time on that.

Forget terrain graphics, what about unit and city graphics? Why aren't those in RFC? Why isn't BUG also in RFC, for that matter?

Forget terrain graphics, what about unit and city graphics? Why aren't those in RFC?
Do you mean RI's? Because there's a Varietas Delectat and Ethnic City art package for DoC already.

Why isn't BUG also in RFC, for that matter?
Working on it right now.

Top Bottom