How to disable automated units from using Quick March

CainStar

Warlord
Well the topic says it all. Is there away to stop/disable automated units, in this case hunting units, from using Quick March, or March? So far I have lost number of hunters(no biggie), and Master Hunters which is starting to get annyoing, not mention the for some reason I no longer get a message when a hunter units dies. No red message, nor the sound when one of your units has died. Oh and I am playing the SVN versio(latest).

Yeah, same; I'd honestly rather not have any unit automate to this and instead allow it to be something that has to be actively set.

Automation is turning the unit over to AI control. When the AI units don't believe there is a danger and they have somewhere to go, they will use that status. It points out that there is more work to do to define good from bad times to use it but I urge against automating units anyhow. What's the point of playing a game just to have the AI play it for you?

The only units I automate are Hunters, because it is so some much more convenient. I mean this is like maybe 40th or so "new" game I have started and I just want to get to the point where I get access to sea travel. So there is no way to disable units from using Quick March/March?

That would be greatly appreciated :D. I humbly bow before you.....thumb....ow my head.....
I've just made this adjustment and am about to commit the new DLL.

Top Bottom