Hub - Always War PBEM

I've been trying, but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to continue, so if you guys want to find a replacement or something, that's fine by me.
Sorry about this.

Sorry for the long delay, I didnt see this was held up. Skellora, will you be able to continue? It seems you played the turn so the patch must have worked... let me know if you cant.

gps on. My beachhead grows!

That they did, they took a good number of Persian units with them before they died. I am disappointed to see the beachhead burn though. That didn't go nearly as well as I had hoped!

Oh well...

That they did, they took a good number of Persian units with them before they died. I am disappointed to see the beachhead burn though. That didn't go nearly as well as I had hoped!

Oh well...

I wanted it to grow so it wouldn't be razed, it was a great spot but you had a far better chance of holding it had I waited

Onwards >>> Hub_Always_War_to_Nighthawk

We play for Spain ;) as there is no chance of victory for anyone else. I shall continue to try. :p

I and chasbolt have been working together for a while already trying to take down Spain.

Keeping each other at arm's length...:mischief: and then :gripe: seeing Macemen, Long Bows and cities sprouting like grass.

Hub_Always_War_AD-0880_to_Nighthawk >>>>

Top Bottom