Hungry Hungry Hippos

CHUTES and Ladders?

What happened to the snakes?

Maybe it wasn't PC to have a game where you slide down snakes :groucho:

@Tacit_Exit: I think it is one of the more obscure US vs British English differences.

I am partial to Hungry Hungry Hippos though, it is a better metaphor for life.

are our hippos a true metaphor for life, or but a metaphor for what life in a capitalist society is...

Originally posted by Xen
are our hippos a true metaphor for life, or but a metaphor for what life in a capitalist society is...
Both. What was true for dinosaurs and cavemen is also true today.

there is a differnce- animals (dinos included) did there acrions out of a will to survive- much of what man dose is out of greed

Originally posted by Xen

I believe some things in life truly have no deeper meaning. The game "Hungry Hippos" is one of them. :D

I remember an episode of "The Man Show" where they invented a game called "Hungry Oprahs." :lol:

Screw all the other games, this one is king!

Attachments

• perfection.gif
    perfection.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 138
Originally posted by Perfection
Screw all the other games, this one is king!
um, "pop goes perfection" will never sound the same agian. :eek:

Originally posted by thestonesfan

I believe some things in life truly have no deeper meaning. The game "Hungry Hippos" is one of them. :D

I remember an episode of "The Man Show" where they invented a game called "Hungry Oprahs." :lol:

I remember that! back in the good 'ol days of Kimmel, and Corola... ahhh...memories...

I have little doubt that the game as no further meaning, its just one of thosebriefe, brod surmizings Ihave one in a while...

Originally posted by Xen
God i hope you're just being funny...

Top Bottom