• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

'Hybrid Mutant' Found Dead in Maine

looks like a cross breed dog-squirrel giant thigny.

probably a nature's mistake

I had a half dog, half wolf as a pet when i was a little kid, it looked some what nomal. not at all like this thing

It looks like a rat-dog or something.

It... doesn't look like anything more than maybe an unusual dog. What is everyone worked up about?

It merely looks like a dog or coyote, we have coyotes around here and that looks very similar (except color wise). When I saw the title of this thread, my thought was "Hmmm, Tabloids...".

However, if you want to see a very strange dog, check out the Belgian Schipperke.

Short, stocky body, no tail, always jet black. Looks like a wart hog body with horse ears. Do a Google Image search on it to see for yourself.

What a freaky looking dog type doodad sort of thingy.

oh come now..... its so obvious, this is just your regular, old, boring garden variety, el chupacabra

duh!

You are all wrong its the Jersy Devil that got lost.

Tank_Guy#3 said:
It merely looks like a dog or coyote, we have coyotes around here and that looks very similar (except color wise). When I saw the title of this thread, my thought was "Hmmm, Tabloids...".

However, if you want to see a very strange dog, check out the Belgian Schipperke.

Short, stocky body, no tail, always jet black. Looks like a wart hog body with horse ears. Do a Google Image search on it to see for yourself.

This is a bit weirder.

Tank_Guy#3 said:

I actually think its kind of cute. It looks a little like a bigger pomeranian with no tail.

Looks like a blind date I had many years ago, that date lasted about 10 seconds, the first 9 spent counting the 1000's of way I was going to kill the girl that sat it up, but she had a great personality.

It might possibly have some coyote in it, but to me, that carcass just looks bloated which imho is the main reason for the weird look (especially the protruding eyes).

silver 2039 said:
Looks like a dog that got punched in the face.

The mouth/teeth area looks a little bit like an ape's. :scan:

"It was evil, evil looking. And it had a horrible stench I will never forget," she told the Sun Journal of Lewiston. "We locked eyes for a few seconds and then it took off. I've lived in Maine my whole life and I've never seen anything like it."

:lol: It is not exactly the great Cthulhu.

Its expression most probably was caused by its own misery anyway

Top Bottom