If China and Russia went to war next year

Who would you be 'up' for?

• Russia

Votes: 89 63.1%
  • China

Votes: 52 36.9%

• Total voters
Of course I am just referring to the thread we had a while where people who know much more about the subject than I mentioned that only so many nukes that Russia has can hit the midwest etc etc

They were comparing range of different missiles around the world. IIRC the conclusion was that Russia is more dangerous to the U.S.

Yeah but all of Russia can hit China, and in any case I'm pretty sure they have a lot more than 100 ICBMs

Maybe he was refering to nukes ready to use. The rest are kept in reserve. ;)

Of course I am just referring to the thread we had a while where people who know much more about the subject than I mentioned that only so many nukes that Russia has can hit the midwest etc etc

They were comparing range of different missiles around the world. IIRC the conclusion was that Russia is more dangerous to the U.S.

than to China?

More like Russia has 5000 ish. Maybe only a few 100 that can hit anything in the world and China has 59 that are able to hit pretty much anywhere in the world.

You have this completely backwards. Russia has hundreds of ICBM/SLBMs that can strike anywhere in the world. China has a handful of ICBMs that can hit most of the world.

You have this completely backwards. Russia has hundreds of ICBM/SLBMs that can strike anywhere in the world. China has a handful of ICBMs that can hit most of the world.

As I just said, I am quoting the thread. I don't actually know a lot about the subject at all.

Top Bottom