If China and Russia went to war next year

Who would you be 'up' for?

• Russia

Votes: 89 63.1%
  • China

Votes: 52 36.9%

• Total voters
The state of Mongolia will cease to exist. However, Mongols will live.

But the Mongols can't simply form a state of Mongolia again, no matter the condition of the state? Indeed, would some form of authority or even elements of the old government simply not survive?

Are you saying Mongolia is full of urban centres and is a completely sedentary society now?

The majority of population yes.

The majority of population yes.

That is not quite relevant to what I said. Do you deny that some Mongolians retain their nomadic lifestyle and are able to revert completely back to it if necessary?

The Russians have so much more in common with us it'd be strange not to support them. Furthermore, the huge Chinese population is a threat to the environment and their government is as anti-'west' as the Russian one, although perhaps less vocal about it. They still disrupt UN activities such that many useful things are blocked, just like Russia and the US.
Why would I support an alien culture that regards my own as base and barbaric over a culture that is close to my own, and closer still to my own personal tastes?

No it's relevant since your idea of mongolia is so old fashioned.

Not excessively so. Mongolia is the most sparsely populated country in the world and about 35% of the population are nomadic.

No it's relevant since your idea of mongolia is so old fashioned.

So what is cutting edge Mongolia? Yurts from Walmart? What sort of imaginary world are you in?

So what is cutting edge Mongolia? Yurts from Walmart? What sort of imaginary world are you in?

My point is Mongolia is quikly modernizing, so yurtas are old fashioned.

More like Russia has 5000 ish. Maybe only a few 100 that can hit anything in the world and China has 59 that are able to hit pretty much anywhere in the world.

Yeah but all of Russia can hit China, and in any case I'm pretty sure they have a lot more than 100 ICBMs

Top Bottom