Igor's LeaderHeads

Yeah, I was thinking about what you could use for the hair instead. But its really hard to get the same effect. Maybe modify Pacal's hair? It's still a good LH though. :goodjob:

Yeah, I was thinking about what you could use for the hair instead. But its really hard to get the same effect. Maybe modify Pacal's hair? It's still a good LH though. :goodjob:

I might fix it later, but now I just want to move on to do something else.

After sleeping the entire January first... I am finally back (sort of... I drank today too...) and I am preparing two South-East Asian presents for the New Year. I'll upload Amra's old LH of Ramkhamhaeng and I have a new LH too. This LH will probably be my last, since I really don't want to make any more LHs. I will start organizing the mod I was talking about, so expect a new mod soon with the way I see Civilization IV.

Thanks. I was thinking- maybe you want me to help you with making a new version of an old LH. You know, like we made Henry together- I built it and you made some adjustments. I was thinking Xerxes. Do you want me to try?

Rejoice, people! Jayavarman VII is done and uploaded.

You should have added a fullsize pic here.
Because looking at the thumbnail it seems to be a shaved mao with another suit.
On the full size image he looks much better and different.

Looking at RL images: I think the nose needs to be a bit broader.
The leaderhead itself looks a bit boring, because there's no hair, etc (i guess you know that). Maybe adding some earrings would make it a bit more interesting.

well I really want to get kossuth and pilsudski done at least. but what do you have in mind (base, clothes) etc?

and i thought you were through with LH making ;)

I really want to improve Xerxes. I don't have an idea now, but I'll think about it and get back to you.

You should have added a fullsize pic here.
Because looking at the thumbnail it seems to be a shaved mao with another suit.
On the full size image he looks much better and different.

Looking at RL images: I think the nose needs to be a bit broader.
The leaderhead itself looks a bit boring, because there's no hair, etc (i guess you know that). Maybe adding some earrings would make it a bit more interesting.

Well, I put the full-size where it matters most- the download database. And I really wanted him to look like this Buddhist monk with a bald head and no jewelry (except for the thing on his neck).

Since he's going in my mod I might as well make a couple of suggestions. Don't take this the wrong way at all, because I love the LH like it is, but after reading the J's post I started looking around for images of him to see what he was talking about.

First, I don't think the face really needs much of a change to the sculpting itself, although it couldn't hurt. What I'd do is one of two things to add character to the LH. You can either add Qin Shi Huang's hair to him (I see in most of the images he has hair) or you could make it look like his head is shaved by adding stubble where his hair would be. This could be really subtle, but I think it would add a bit too it. Although that part isn't important.

Another thing I think could help, although again not very improtant, would be maybe to get rid of his clothing, except for the collar, and make him shirtless otherwise. Anyway, it looks great and I'm going to use him in my mod. :goodjob:

Also don't pester Ekmek until he is done with Kossuth. :mischief:

Hey IgorS!
You made some very good and very useful LHs in the last few months :goodjob: So keep up the good work, and make many more last LHs :D
The only one i dislike is Jan Sobieski. His face is reasonably accurate, i checked on wiki, so it is probably just because his hair...

Oh, and i just saw u uploaded Amra's Ramkhamhaeng. Could u upload her Suppi too? I did not find that in the database either

Since he's going in my mod I might as well make a couple of suggestions. Don't take this the wrong way at all, because I love the LH like it is, but after reading the J's post I started looking around for images of him to see what he was talking about.

First, I don't think the face really needs much of a change to the sculpting itself, although it couldn't hurt. What I'd do is one of two things to add character to the LH. You can either add Qin Shi Huang's hair to him (I see in most of the images he has hair) or you could make it look like his head is shaved by adding stubble where his hair would be. This could be really subtle, but I think it would add a bit too it. Although that part isn't important.

Another thing I think could help, although again not very improtant, would be maybe to get rid of his clothing, except for the collar, and make him shirtless otherwise. Anyway, it looks great and I'm going to use him in my mod. :goodjob:
I'm afraid those things are beyond my capabilities.
Also don't pester Ekmek until he is done with Kossuth. :mischief:
I'm not pestering him- I'm planning to do most of the work. I just want him to be involved since I don't want to steal his LH.

If I have it I will.

Thanks man! I think i saw him in one of Amra's modpacks earlier, but somehow couldn't find the LH yesterday when i was looking for leaderheads...

I'm afraid those things are beyond my capabilities.

Then why don't you finish him together with The Capo?
Some little changes would make the LH even more unique...

I did a minor update to Sobieski.

Yeah, he got a haircut :)
I hope u don't mind if i continue, but were his eyebrows intentionally so thin?

Thanks man! I think i saw him in one of Amra's modpacks earlier, but somehow couldn't find the LH yesterday when i was looking for leaderheads...

Then why don't you finish him together with The Capo?
Some little changes would make the LH even more unique...

Yeah, he got a haircut :)
I hope u don't mind if i continue, but were his eyebrows intentionally so thin?

These are Bismarck's eyebrows, I didn't touch them.

IgorS, I think i saw somewhere a few weeks ago, that u planned a new version of Harun al-Rashid. Or at least had some ideas for a more unique version...
Do you still plan to do something about him?

Top Bottom