Last one for this picture...

Jersey Boys

Someone can make a better pic. I am just giving an idea:
Mister and Missis Sith:

Attachments

• Copie de Sith-witch.jpg
    Copie de Sith-witch.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 423
Folks - this thread got OUT OF HAND earlier. Why? Because everyone was just throwing up pics willy nilly, without any sense of decorum.

It has been boldly thrust upon me to take a grip of the situation. So please follow these simple guidelines (alongside those on the opening post) and I think we will all be fine.

1 - The picture below is the one we are working with.

2 - There is to be no other picture for 5 days. That will be the period of time each picture stays up for. So if you don't like it chill your pants, it will change again soon. Or...

3 - If you have a pic to offer, then send it to me via PM. DO NOT post it in the thread. Pics seem to be working in PM now, so you can send it with the same link you would just post in a thread with. The pic will be considered by myself, Bozo and Noncon. We'll let you know by PM, so chill.

So here we go. Please spend some good time on your edit, not just speech bubbles and title text. Something more is required. We know we have what it takes.....

That's a good pic, a lot of potential. I hope no-one wastes it doing a starwars parody :p

I agree that last time the thread turned into a mess, and it's good that someone is trying to take over.
Here is a rule obying image that will hopefully get the thread started right, though it is not one of my best.

Killing the Competition

Here's my offering:

I love Paris Hilton! :lol:

feline_dacat said:
Here's my offering:

I love Paris Hilton! :lol:

for what target prcatice? thats all might find her usefull for...

@ bozo nice one.

The current picture has just one more day to run. I shall be replacing it tomorrow. So any final efforts need to come in soon!

Well a big thanks to all those who coughed up some edited images. Very funny stuff and thanks for sharing some of your precious time to make us all laugh. :goodjob:

I'm swapping the picture early, to catch the Europeans at work. Here is the next image for the next 5 days. Again, feel free to send pics by PM if there are any you want us to use. Feel free to stretch this, clip it, use only a small part etc etc. Just keep something recognisable from this pic.

Let the humourous editing begin!!

Not bad Aaglo. We know you've got more than that though. ;)

I'm wondering who is going to do the first "All Your Base" offering. :hmm: :rolleyes:

heres my offering...only took a few min, but couldnt think of anything.

Attachments

• Bobanddoug.jpg
    Bobanddoug.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 333
Bozo, nice artwork man, pity about the wording. As you said, 'stoned and confused'. Perhaps you should consider a collaboration again sometime, over a working lunch of course. :D

I love the dig at Canadian culture Cidknee :lol:

Top Bottom