Image editing thread VI

thanks ram, only took me 5 min, but I thought it might be a lil funny

5 mins?!! This took me about 2! :p

I like to call this a pre-emptive strike against anyone else trying an "All Your Base" version. :p

yeah well i just learning to use photo programs....all hail master ram...and his image editing godness!

Here's my contribution:

Attachments

• anuspotato.jpg
    anuspotato.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 356
:hatsoff: That's fantastic!

@ Cidknee: Errr I must have the least in the ways of edited skills. Plenty more worthy of godly titles. I wonder when Raijer might drop in next?

Once again, I've been inspired to contribute to this thread...

Yuri2356 Presents:

War of the Worlds 101:

"Today class, we cover the Martian campaign against Greece. Keep in mind, this will all be on the exam..."

nice bozo....

You win, no doubt about it.

Thanks guys. No winners or losers anymore though Godwynn, just a bunch of image editing enthusiasts:)

Oh you hit the spot this time Bozo :goodjob: . My nastiness does pay off. I'll keep reminding you when you're getting lazy, but that time you hit it.

As for winners and losers: There may not be a competition or voting anyway, but you guys can still be image editing enthusiasts whilst also being complete losers :p. My position of detachment from the sorry predicament allows me to state that quite categorically. :D

Bozo's picture is awesome & creative, but no offense - he didn't edit the photo. Adding text is not photo editing. Again, love the photo, but lately almost all the people are doing is changing one little detail, then adding text.

Can we get a photo like the old ones (I recall the one with 3 teens in a booth), so we can actually do some real photo editing? Something with multiple focal points would be excellent.

Rambuchan said:
There may not be a competition or voting anyway, but you guys can still be image editing enthusiasts whilst also being complete losers :p. My position of detachment from the sorry predicament allows me to state that quite categorically. :D
I miss Lyonesse:cry:

Sourboy, I did edit the photo, not much, but its edited. Why not submit something yourself and show us all how its supposed to be done? ;)

Nice one Perfection. :goodjob:

Sourboy: I agree with the others on this one. There will always be complaints about the pictures. And there will always be folk who are never satisfied until they have done a Star Wars edit, mentioning no names :rolleyes:. If you've got a picture to suggest, just send it on PM man, like I explained already. I also think it would be appropriate if you were to offer an example of how it should be done, alongside your gripe. Main point is, gripe about it on PM to Bozo, Noncon and myself, instead of cluttering up the thread with moaning about this that and the other. :)

At least it was destroyed by the Monty Python foot and not by soemthing from the Matrix or the new Star Wars movies.

Godwynn said:
At least it was destroyed by the Monty Python foot and not by soemthing from the Matrix or the new Star Wars movies.
Halleluja Brother!:lol: :clap:

Top Bottom