Immortal University Bullpen

Unless someone objects I will wait another week to get IU 88 Catherine up because of the few forum games up right now and the holidays. :)

As I said in Lizzie game, thanks for taking over :)

I only planned this out as I was going to finish all leaders before starting them again (ie I planned at last update), but don't let that stop you picking anyone you like.

No idea when RL will calm down, but I'll try and pop in time to time to play some games :)

^^^^^ This is how I even started being a regular host :)

Cool, yeah I don't mind hosting. I probably will stick pretty rigid with the order you currently have, unless that leader has already been played on the forums very recently.

Seems there has been a lot of interest in the AW games lately. After following Doshin's thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=483961 I thought it might be appropriate for IU to join the fun.

Also I know Sid has been played as a leader before and he is up next, but I'll probably skip him. Any thoughts on the next IU being AW, and the leader? Would like to get some input.

Note: I did read Snatty's post on page 10, post #196, and would follow those guidelines to make a fun (ha, maybe fun, hopefully challenging!) AW map.

Also I know Sid has been played as a leader before and he is up next, but I'll probably skip him.

Who?

Regarding AW; I'm not a huge fan. Diplomacy is a big part of the reason I love this game, and AW removes it as a factor. However, if it's popular with everyone else I will give it a whirl.

Well kind of a different response than I expected, but no worries. Look for IU 89 today or tomorrow.

Hey. If you're putting up the game, you get to decide. We're just expressing our opinions.

Right, but I generally like to appeal to the masses. I put these games up more so for the other people on this forum than myself.

Who?

Regarding AW; I'm not a huge fan. Diplomacy is a big part of the reason I love this game, and AW removes it as a factor. However, if it's popular with everyone else I will give it a whirl.

Minor Civ leader, photo is Sid, ie creator of civilization. Sid has no traits what so ever, Minor Civ has all starting techs but no UU or UB.

Hello immortals! I was thinking about playing one of your games. When you'll post the next one? I'll try "prince" lvl first time. So I want to know when the next IU is up :) EDIT: Btw how can I choose Sid when I wanna play as him

I hope to get IU 90 Hammy up by Tuesday this week. I'm not exactly sure how to play as sid, I know you have to download some files, its not just a normal option in the game. Check out the download section here.

Edit: Sorry for the late replay and general info about sid, just a lot of stuff going on in RL now.

Hello immortals! I was thinking about playing one of your games. When you'll post the next one? I'll try "prince" lvl first time. So I want to know when the next IU is up :) EDIT: Btw how can I choose Sid when I wanna play as him

You need a world builder save, and then edit leader, to get minor civ do same but edit civ and change the starting techs.

I'll play the Hammy game as I promised I'll start playing it on novadays.

Top Bottom