Imperia Mobiana

You are stealing from your own ally, and are attempting to align with the perceived leader of the Non-Aligned Movement. Is Adabat leaving Numenor's sphere of influence? ;)

Failure; not discovered.
My ally is Numenor. I have no ties to A million lights I think, and I still bear good will towards Numenor.

And 6 Chaos Shards is a bit fishy. Methinks they have been hoarding emeralds.

EDIT: I already have a NAP with Oceania, (which you forgot to include) I'm just upgrading if they would like.

My ally is Numenor. I have no ties to A million lights I think, and I still bear good will towards Numenor.

Land of a Million Lights is an ally of Numenor's, and thus, indirectly, one of yours. ;)

They are a Chaos Power however!

no one seems to notice or care that im part of the order of enerjak? fine by me.

vault 100 gold, put the rest into economy tech.

Diary of Enerjak, Day 47, 13 PC (3253 MY)

Link to video.

Hmph. Seems that despite my efforts, Portal is quickly becoming a den of traitors. Some challenge my rule, and it seems some outright dispute it.

Veryyyy well. I have established the Dark Eyes, former members of the Legion, to keep an eye on things.

They are of course, headed by my sister-in-law, Lien-Da. Julie's a bit upset at this, Lien-Da aside, but I said there's nothing wrong with keeping tabs on everyone... including Lien-Da, who did try to kill Dimitri once! Hopefully she's not as foolish with me.

Day 72

((Inspired by http://www.archiecomics.com/blog/sonic_universe/2011/05/dark-mobius---knuckles-descent-45.html ))

Julie has left, and has taken Lara with her. I was devastated; I know some of my friends aren't the most approving of my rule, but it's not my fault I'm actually trying to do something about this planet's problems while they play in the nursery like children.

The Dark Eyes report a Dingo insurgency in the making. Figures.

I'll look for Julie and Lara later; I have to get rid of this resistance first.

Day 127

Remington roused me from my sleep - yes, despite my power, even I need rest - this morning. He told me that X had vanished, without a trace. My first thoughts were deep betrayal; in the few years we'd known eachother, X and I had become close comrades, confiding in eachother as much as planning Mobius' future.

These fears were dispelled when Remington showed me a note, attached:

"Your dear blue friend told me where to find your dear green-clad friend.

Regards,

Nazo"

Who the heck is Nazo? And why did he abduct X?

Whoever or whatever he is, it's obvious he's to be reckoned with - how did he get inside such a secured compound? On top of that, how would he take X down; X is one of the most talented Chaos Force users I've seen in a while, on par with Shadow or myself.

The whole world is crumbling around me... my friends are growing distant, my family has been taken, my closest ally has been kidnapped, I suspect Numenor or its friends are up to something, the people are becoming less supportive...

Well. If the world crumbles... I'll just have to rebuild it, won't I?

I use all gold to buy 18 orbital lasers. I then proceed to blow up Angel Island, as it is as big as a few regular provinces.

29 59
77 70
31 32
23 87
10 62

Chaos Emerald stolen back from Mogul. Not discovered.

81 72
56 31
3 4

Gem stolen from Numenor. Discovered.

22 83
80 49
54 91
7 60

Gem stolen from Tails.

20 5

Gem stolen from Tails. Discovered.

16 16

Gem stolen from Helghast. Discovered.

All seven emeralds in Enerjak's possession.

Brilliant lights!

Enerjak has scattered the emeralds anew to the winds, having brought them together and having received 930 gold as a result! They will now be redistributed faster than tax money.

In case you didn't guess, the game may end this turn. Kudos to who can guess why.

Discovery doesn't apply until next turn. >:3

Gem stolen from Numenor. Discovered.

WTF. I just tried to steal from DK. Does that mean I did?

And how did Enerjak know that I did?

I'm calling Bullcrap on you.

You succeeded, yes.

Every state knows who has Chaos Emeralds, though not the exact number/colors to avoid detection. ;)

Ahem, now if you excuse me... Enerjak constructs his Chaos Containment Chamber. More fun to come after.

That's incredibly lame. You said in the first post that you can only do one espionage action per turn, unless you are at war with someone, in which case you can spend 10 gold unlimited times to do more on the same nation.

I wouldn't complain this much if I felt the victory was deserved, but you kinda just spawned an NPC/God nation that began eating everything in sight.

Province 1 - 57 : Numenor
Province 58 - 115: Tails
Province 116 - 168: Mexico
Province 169 - 205: Green Hill

Province 206 - 245: New England
Province 246 - 263: Mercia
Province 264 - 323: Oceania
Province 324 - 371: Felidae

Province 372 - 406: Ibersia
Province 407 - 436: Lupus
Province 437 - 487: Mazuri
Province 488 - 553: Shamar

Province 554 - 577: Yagyu
Province 578 - 644: Adabat
Province 645 - 729: Glassurica
Province 730 - 805: Dragon Kingdom

Province 806 - 834: Helghast
Province 835 - 923: Enerjak

666 - How fitting!

Glassurica gets 4; Mexico 2; Numenor 1.

Mogul has magic, but can he match Nakkaruzu's money?

79 attempts at Chaos Theft are made! :mwaha:

51 63
99 91
82 52
6 55

57 21
52 31
31 8
58 52
36 56
27 19
89 93
75 95
83 40
6 71

42 26
58 61
94 61
29 85
14 72

27 90
82 45
82 12
24 21
45 98
58 83
72 64
71 60
8 86

20 89

5. 29 attempts have been made...

87 70
23 84
39 38
97 51
42 73
40 98
94 65
80 4
36 31
40 34
9 95

6. Make that 40. 39 attempts left!

45 26
96 55
18 61

360 gold left. Enerjak has 1 Master Shard and 7 Emeralds with a CCC.

He has enough money to buy Orbital Guns, so he buys 5, and with his emeralds, has a capability of 10 shots. He vaporises:

-Numenor's Capital, killing 2 armies and spiking Revolt Risk
-Shamar's Capital, killing 2 and... you know
-Adabat's Capital
-Dragon Kingdom's Capital
-Oceania's Capital

-Green Hill's Capital
-Glassurica's Capital
-Mazuri's Capital
-Felidae's capital
-Lupus' Capital

As an FYI, the vaporisation is non-canon and I just figured I'd have some fun.

Enerjak declares Echidna victory! Remington tries to kill Knuckles with a bomb, but to no avail...

Logically that was non-canon too.

Thank you all for playing and your excellent roleplaying, especially Aiolos for his in-depth reading and appropriation of characters for his schemes.

Epilogue - with three possible endings - to come.

That's incredibly lame. You said in the first post that you can only do one espionage action per turn, unless you are at war with someone, in which case you can spend 10 gold unlimited times to do more on the same nation.

Easy. He declared war on all of you the moment he started stalking for emeralds.

Yeah. That's a retcon for you. :p

I wouldn't complain this much if I felt the victory was deserved, but you kinda just spawned an NPC/God nation that began eating everything in sight.

I wanted to give this world the epic finish it deserves.

Not as Sue-ish as Knuckles' daughter, who took down Shadow with one hit where Sonic could not.

(You also never awnsered my question)

Which question? o.o

If you can retcon, so can I. Orders changed.

...Damn. It would have been better to post that image after you did that then. Oh wait I technically did.

You're from another world so Enerjak's comment of "traveller" is still appropriate. Win.

Now, time for some extensive comic clipping/scene drawing. This will be a nightmare but I wanted to get it over with. :p

I also identified weaknesses in game design so my next will be better.

Top Bottom