Imperia Mobiana

Economy: 60
Military: 60
Lottery: 5
Bank the rest

I will repeat what I said earlier, I am willing to enter into a trade agreement with any interested nation.

Economy: 60
Military: 60
Lottery: 5
Bank the rest

I will repeat what I said earlier, I am willing to enter into a trade agreement with any interested nation.

Ibersia accepts your trade agreement.

So, if I and a few other nations declare war on the Dragon Kingdom, who would we be at war with?

Just Yagyu and Dragon Kingdom. That'd be one hell of a gangrape though. We all know Knucklehead would get involved.

Thought I had DPs with everyone my cores touch but DK. They were for 10 turns, but it definitively hasn't been that long. Regardless, I reoffer them to L1000000L and Shamar, as well as a formal alliance to Adabat.

Shamar and Land of a Million Lights agree.

Of course, with their inclusion into Numenor's large alliance, the Efrika Pact dissolves. Mazuri now joins the Order of Enerjak...

Oh, and just for craps and giggles, the Dragon Alliance also dissolves and merges into Enerjak's Order. Welcome to the bipolar world.

Alliance values in economic terms:

Order of Enerjak - 1284 per turn + huge number of armies
Numenor Alliance - 1695

It may seem lopsided, but Enerjak may have something up his sleeve. ;)

We now have 4 alliances - Enerjak's, Numenor's, Northamer's, and Soumercan's.

As I have tech 20, and thus 11 agreements, I offer trade to Oceania and Enerjak. Yes, I did say Enerjak. Enerjak.

Enerjak wonders what you are up to.

Oh, that was uncalled for :) give me a moment, I need to find a new nation to assist in their search for Eggman

Not sure who Lupus is.. Please purchase 10 navies and 20 armies, then invade with a force of 30 armies. What color are they?

Lupus is the green in Soumercan.

Felidae warns Ixis Mogul to call off his attack or else - Felidae and Oceania have a defensive pact with Lupus.

Fiine. Just because I have a trade agreement against Tailless, and I dont want him in that position. All income and Vault into edit: Military Tech this turn, rounded down to whatever the nearest whole tech is. I hate leaving money in the tech tree. Also, Mammoth is declaring PEACE for the next two turns, and we guarantee all nations for that time period. Friend Enerjak, let the world rebuild for a bit. (OOC: I want some modern tech!)

Enerjak will pay 11 for the Master Shard, feeling generous; pleasure doing business with the Oceanians.

"People of Green Hill. Listen to me. The council for quite a while has let us become poor and stupid! No longer! We shall take our own initiative, and rebuild Green Hill to become a world power where it belongs! For that to happen, however, we need to lay down the plans for the next years. For that is why I announce the Five-Year plan.

The first year will be the general rise of the military and industrialization. No preferences will be set. Then the next two years, we will focus on industrialization in order to compete with the other nations of the world. After that is two years of modernization of our armies, and the enlargement of so.

Hopefully, factories like these will become common sights throughout Green Hill

But that is not all. The foreign policy of Green Hill must be reevaluated. Enerjak's swift rise to power is alarming the international community. Angel Island was finally unified, and an entire nation was destroyed. Whatever happens next, one thing is for certain: no money they spend will be Rings. We are declaring a full and total economical embargo of goods to and from Enerjak's regime. Some people will say I'm naturally going to be biased against Enerjak because I fought my way through ENCHINDIA HELL (Notice the latter word)! But ask the neutral New Englanders to the east of us. They to are alarmed of Enerjak's rise, and are also disgusted by it.

Speaking of which, I announce that the border with New England is now going to be demilitarized, at least on the Green Hill side. The costs of protection our lands from, quite frankly, a neutral nation is just a waste of money. We are currently revaluating where exactly to station our armies, but all we know is that its not going to be next to New England.

New England: No more hassle to visit there

Finally, on the term of rebels. There is a bunch of various groups who want to restore the council and the Green Hill Federation. Do not be swayed by their milk and honey! The council was a failure! The United Green Hill Empire will stand the test of time! So I suggest you drop your arms and surrender, or we'll blast you all to kingdom come. And speaking of "kingdom", you neo-monarchists should take remedial history classes. The entire royal family was executed literally right before the proclamation of the council. There is no one to put on the throne. My only suggestion is to castrate yourselves so that your stupidity will not be passed on to your hiers.

Aatto, we're done here."

The First State of the Union of the United Green Hill Empire

Diary of Enerjak, Day 213, 12 PC (3252 MY)

Link to video.

I'm proud to announce the opening of the city of Portal where Echidnaopolis once stood.

The city has been named because it will be the gateway between Angel Island and the rest of the world. It will be the corridor between which the greatest in the arts, politics, and finance pass between the two areas, and the link between the Echidnas and the outside world.

We've made it illegal to enter the island except for the designated docks, which are linked by our most efficient transportation networks to the city. To think I once thought technology evil, heh.

Lara turns six just a week from now, on Day 220. She's growing up so fast... I only wish I had more time to spend with her.

But hey, while Sonic's busy fighting Aatto - who has embargoed us, by the way, what the heck did I do? - I'm focusing on this planet. I'm the hero, not him. Sonic's too childish, Tails is too focused on his experiments, and Shadow is dead. This world is counting on me to save it, and I will do my best. I am the last remaining hero who actually can do something against the evils of those such as Robotnik.

My Master Shard collection has grown and my power with them. I wonder what will happen if I acquire all of them? With all seven Chaos Emeralds as well?

Guardian X managed to find Finitevus' shell. I was angry at first, but then he posed the question, "What's to keep you from doing this to everyone else?" ...he had a point. I am powerful, yes, and well-intentioned... but I could easily become the fallen Angel... like when I was last Enerjak.

After talking it out, he said that it was probably for the best Fin be kept this way - he would destroy the world we all loved so much.

He said the important thing was to not allow my inner darkness to masquerade as light and smother out the true light. He suggested I take a few days off and spend time with my family... saying that where the light of love flourishes, our inner darkness withers and dies. A bit corny, but he had a point.

I'll make arrangements; the Brotherhood and Council - who are pretty much a rubber stamp and advisory body than an actual one now - could probably handle things for a week or two without my help.

I've sent the Chaotix on missions to try and acquire more shards of the Master Emerald and Chaos Emeralds. Nobody is willing to give up the actual Emeralds, obviously, but... I'm sure we can find a way to make arrangements. I have two emeralds, and I'm eager to see this grow. Once I have enough of the Chaos Force within me, Eggman will be gone within twenty-four hours.

----

Link to video.

Several states, in an attempt to strengthen international cooperation and peace, have started the Mobian lottery, where governments put money towards the pot. They can put anywhere from 5-10 gold into the pot, which determines how much the prize is worth + how high their chances will be. If there are three states, two of which put 5 gold in and a second which puts 10 in, the second state's chances are 50% since it put in 50% of the prize.

The states participating are:

-Oceania (10 gold)
-Mexico (10 gold)
-Felidae (10 gold)
-Mazuri (10 gold)
-Dragon Kingdom (10 gold)
-New England ( 5 gold )
-Lupus ( 8 gold )
-Angel Island (10 gold)

Winner is Mazuri!

---

Orders locked. Good RPing everyone!

Update soon.

Update

The Year is 13 PC(3253 MY).

While Cold War tensions have thawed with Numenor and Enerjak signing a trade agreement... they have also intensified: both have constructed massive global alliances. It will take only one nutcase in one of the nations to cause a world war.

So many Emeralds have changed hands that stat has been blacked out. ;) However, I will list who owns an emerald or Master Shard.

Events:

Someone attempted to steal Dragon Kingdom's Chaos Emerald, but they were not discovered.

Someone attempted to steal Land of a Million Lights' Chaos Emerald, but they were not discovered.

Felidae's White Chaos Emerald has been stolen! O.O

Someone attempted to steal Land of a Million Lights' Chaos Emerald, but was not discovered.

Someone attempted to steal Adabat's Chaos Emerald, but was not discovered.

Land of a Million Lights successfully stole Green Hill's Master Shard, but was discovered!

Adabat's Chaos Emerald has been stolen!

Revolts:

Mexico had a rebellion - 5 provinces.

Dragon Kingdom had a revolt - 5 provinces.

Notes:

The three superpowers are now Enerjak, Numenor, and Oceania. Oceania is rapidly looked to by those in the Western Hemisphere as the beacon of hope for the Non-Aligned Movement.

Diplo:

Spoiler :
Trade:

Yagyu(20%) - Dragon Kingdom
Helghast(20%) - Mexico
Mercia(30%) - Oceania

Lupus(30% + 6% from NI) - Mazuri, Oceania
Mexico(30%) - Helghast, Oceania
Dragon Kingdom(30% + 6% from NI) - Numenor, Shamar, Angel Island, Yagyu

Felidae(30%) - Oceania, Numenor, Angel Island
Tails(30%) - Numenor, Shamar, Angel Island
New England (30%) - Acorn Republic, Adabat, Ibersia

Acorn Republic(30%) - Glassurica, New England, Oceania
Ibersia(30%) - Mazuri, Oceania, New England, Enerjak, Numenor, Adabat

Adabat(50% + 10% from NI) - Numenor, Oceania, Glassurica, Angel Island, New England, Ibersia
Shamar(40% + 8% from NI) - Numenor, Dragon Kingdom, Tails, Angel Island, Glassurica
Mazuri(30 + 6% from NI) - Lupus, Ibersia, Tails, Numenor, Angel Island

Glassurica(40%) - Numenor, Shamar, Adabat, Angel Island, Oceania, Dragon Kingdom

Oceania(40 + 8% from NI) - Felidae, Lupus, Mexico, Adabat, Mercia, Acorn Republic, Ibersia, Glassurica, Numenor, Enerjak

Numenor(50% + 10% from NI) - Tails, Shamar, Adabat, Mazuri, DK, Glassurica, Felidae, Ibersia, Mexico, Oceania, Enerjak
Knuckles(50% + 10% from NI) - Tails, Shamar, Adabat, Mazuri, DK, Glassurica, Felidae, Ibersia, Mexico, Oceania, Numenor

Defensive Pacts:

SDO

Oceania - Felidae, Lupus
Lupus - Oceania, Felidae
Felidae - Oceania, Lupus (All three = Soumercan Defense Organisation; SDO)

NDO

Green Hill - New England, Mexico
Mexico - Green Hill, New England
New England - Green Hill, Mexico

Order of Enerjak

Enerjak - Mercia, Dragon Kingdom(Alliance), Yagyu, Mazuri, Ibersia
Mercia - Enerjak, Ibersia, DK, Yagyu
Mazuri - Enerjak, Ibersia, DK, Mercia, Yagyu
Yagyu - Dragon Kingdom, Ibersia, Mazuri
Dragon Kingdom - Ibersia, Enerjak

Yurashia-Efrika Defensive Pact

Shamar - Numenor
Tails - Numenor
Numenor - Shamar, Tails
Adabat - Numenor (Full Alliance)

Alliances:

Helghast - Glassurica
Glassurica - Helghast

Emerald Holders

Chaos Emeralds - Dragon Kingdom, Land of a Million Lights, Enerjak, Helghast

Master Shards - Enerjak, Adabat, Shamar, Oceania, Land of a Million Lights

Military to Tech 20, rest into vault. I offer trade to everyone.. Holy crap. That is an obscene amount of money. Edit: I make a mission to steal every emerald. I think thats like $100. Chump change

Adabat

Once Again, offer trades to all nations, especially Enerjak.

Offer Full Alliance to Oceana.

Steal Land of a Million Lights, Chaos Emerald.

All into Army, (Bank the leftover thats not enough to raise me another level.

Offer Full Alliance to Oceana.

Steal Land of a Million Lights, Chaos Emerald.

All into Army, (Bank the leftover thats not enough to raise me another level.

You are stealing from your own ally, and are attempting to align with the perceived leader of the Non-Aligned Movement. Is Adabat leaving Numenor's sphere of influence? ;)

Failure; not discovered.

Steal back our Master Shard, and invest everything in eco tech

Failure, not discovered.

Top Bottom