Imperial Commando Great Leader Project

Then why even propose this, Provo? What you've suggested is not needed, not in defense of our nation, and not an honorable way to triumph over other nations. Admittedly, your plan would hurt other nations. But then, so would conquering them completely. The point is, we shouldn't have to stoop to that barbaric level to achieve our goals.

And it concerns me that we are simply "looking for" reasons to declare war. War should be a last resort, not something we should do because "hey, i gave this group of units a cool name, let's use 'em".

Well, they are elites, and it would be a shame to disband them when they obsolete, with no chance to use them. That said, we look indeed for a reason to use them, that is our job, and it is your job to look for problems that may bring these forces into use.
However, if the diplomacy and others do their job well, we will never use military for the remainder of this game. Yet, you cannot stop a Cultural City Victory without military when you go for histographic, can you ?

Provolution said:
Well, they are elites, and it would be a shame to disband them when they obsolete, with no chance to use them. That said, we look indeed for a reason to use them, that is our job, and it is your job to look for problems that may bring these forces into use.
However, if the diplomacy and others do their job well, we will never use military for the remainder of this game. Yet, you cannot stop a Cultural City Victory without military when you go for histographic, can you ?

Yes, you can actually. Get someone else to fight your war for you.

So you would send the samurai into the face of death, declare war on a neutral farway nation, and slaughter some foreigners just because it would be a shame to disband them? Why not upgrade them then? Elite status can always be regained, honor cannot.

I don't think its the MSAVs job to go genocidal or to make plans to dishonor us.

Top Bottom