10. French Italy -UPDATED
11. Kingdom of Italy -UPDATED
12. French Empire Alternate -UPDATED
13.Austrian Empire Army

14. Hungarian Empire Army

AA.jpg
he.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful. Only thing I'd like to suggest would be to adjust the placement of the cannon slightly, so that the unit comes to stand next to it. The soldier looks a little on top of it right now.

It sure does look great, but i have to agree the soldier looks like he is sitting on the wheel of the cannon right now.

Nice concept and excellent graphics. Are you planning on doing more?

Very nice work ronning! :)

These are wonderful! :goodjob: ... And in perfect time for my global 18th Century mod :mischief:

Might I ask if (a) you're planning more, and (b) can they be used for different Civ colors? (E.g., for my purposes, the Prussian could easily serve for the Austrian; etc.)

Best Regards,

Oz

Ancient flag changes to Avar flag with era change.
Hungarian Kingdom available at Chivalry, Austrian flag at Military Tradition.
Austria-Hungary Army w/Nationalism.

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 1,757
New Fortify.

Also, for those who don't already know, Ive learned that you CAN upgrade an army. However the upgrade must be done in the city which the building exists to create armies. No other city will upgrade the army. The units contained in the army remain the same.

Be sure to select the "upgrade" option in the unit editor.

Also, for those who don't already know, Ive learned that you CAN upgrade an army. However the upgrade must be done in the city which the building exists to create armies. No other city will upgrade the army. The units contained in the army remain the same.

Be sure to select the "upgrade" option in the unit editor.

Basically, the city needs to have a building(s) with the Veteran Ground Units and Build Armies Without Leader flags. And, if I remember correctly if the upgrade army is generic and has 0 transport slots it will kick out all the units and then the generic can upgrade to a civ-specific army again. Sadly, not something the AI would use though.

Basically, the city needs to have a building(s) with the Veteran Ground Units and Build Armies Without Leader flags. And, if I remember correctly if the upgrade army is generic and has 0 transport slots it will kick out all the units and then the generic can upgrade to a civ-specific army again. Sadly, not something the AI would use though.

I just said that yes.

It, Doesn't seem to be that complicated. Let's not make it sound all that complex. Upgrade the army in the city which contains the Army build building. Such as the Military Academy, which has those flagged by default. Sadly , if I remember right, that will satisfy the technical double talk. We're not talking about generic armies.

Let your posts be relevant, and avoid redundancies. If you're out to impress anyone, do it somewhere else.

Thank you.

Top Bottom