Imperialism II PBEM

My computer seems verified as clean when I meant to bed last night. I'll play after work.

Fuzhou captured.

Attachments

• JapanMay1872.7z
    77.9 KB · Views: 117
German Imperial Report!
IC.jpg

*New Stockmarkets have been started in our major cities.
*Trade ships are surging South, heading to Stanley.

Attachments

• GermanyMay1872.zip
    113.4 KB · Views: 113
USA

A coup in Honolulu forces US troops to intervene. Drafting begins for the Annexation Act.
Montevideo captured.
US forces suffer casualties in central America as Rebel Rifles assail troops in the jungle.

Attachments

• USA1872may.7z
    76.1 KB · Views: 131
I've been asked by @Northerner to play Britain's turn during his absence. We've concluded that there isn't a serious conflict of interest between our empires at the moment. France and Britain have good relations at the moment, but we don't have an actual alliance. If anyone thinks playing another player's turn is too much cooperation for non-allied powers, please speak up.

I will probably play the joint turn tomorrow.

British Empire
Bandits in Thimpu defeat Gurka force. Viceroy of India plans countermeasures.

French Empire
Xiamen emptied and ready for transfer to the Japanese.

Disappointed by French non-interventionist policy in South America, Cayenne rebel rifles seek adventure with regular French Forces in the Congo River Basin. French capture Bangi.

French Forces capture Niamey, Galkayo and Nanning.

Secretly hand Cape Town to Germany and see if he notices!

He would probably notice Cape Town. It has to be something out of the way. Maybe Port Stanley.

Attachments

• french1872may.hot.zip
    94 KB · Views: 107
  • BritishEmpire1872may.hot.zip
    93.5 KB · Views: 112
Was unable to reach and take possession of Xiamen this turn (probably due to low health metres from taking Barbarian Chinese cities). Will take it next turn. I hope you don't build a military unit there in the intervening turn.

Attachments

• JapanJune1872.7z
    79.2 KB · Views: 118
USA

Disaster strikes as Independent forces amphibiously capture Barranquilla, which was undefended, US forces are dispatched to re-secure the city, thought to be safely in the rear.
Troops secure San Jose and defeat the Rebel Rifles which were terrorizing people from the Jungles.

Attachments

• USA1872june.7z
    76.6 KB · Views: 123
USA

Disaster strikes as Independent forces amphibiously capture Barranquilla, which was undefended, US forces are dispatched to re-secure the city, thought to be safely in the rear.
Troops secure San Jose and defeat the Rebel Rifles which were terrorizing people from the Jungles.
The "Rebel Rifles" sounds like a military organization in a pulp...

British Empire

Delighted by their previous experiences with North African merchants, Christchurch merchants export valuable dyes to Algiers for 6750 gold per cargo.

French Empire

French troops capture Kano and Kousseri, and subdue a tribal capital along the way. Not to be outdone by the merchants of Christchurch, Bordeaux merchants exported a cargo of Iron Ore to Port Stanley for 6996 gold.

Attachments

• BritishEmpire1872june.hot.zip
    94.8 KB · Views: 112
  • french1872june.hot.zip
    95.6 KB · Views: 124
Xiamen captured.

Attachments

• JapanJuly1872.7z
    79.9 KB · Views: 104
German Imperial Report!

*Secret agents from France tried to unofficially contact the Reich government. In the spirit of honour and intregity, our border guard rejected their advances!
*A mysterious group of German workers appeared near our old colonial holdings of Makassar. We think they were still being gathered in the city when the changeover happened.
*On other news, the gears of Teutonic power are moving ever onward!

Attachments

• GermanyJuly1872.zip
    115.9 KB · Views: 103
USA

Barranquilla recaptured!

Attachments

• USA1872july.7z
    78.1 KB · Views: 103
Top Bottom