Imperium Offtopicum: Ab Antiquo

Are you suffering some sort of sickness or something?

On an unrelated topic, I wanted to do a British Isles IOT sometime in the future.

Are you suffering some sort of sickness or something?

I'm not sure if you can call it that.

Looks interesting, but I can't join, no.

As for the future of this game, I thought about it and I've decided to put it to rest. I want to end this, partly because my real life issues, and partly because I feel this game has too many flaws. I have stated at the start that this is an experimental game, and in that respect this game is partly successful now that I know what doesn't work, what might possibly still does, and my own limitations as GM, things which I will keep in mind the next time I launch one of these (which not likely to be any time soon).

So, that's it from me. I hope you managed to enjoy the game a bit. Thank you for playing and being patient with all my rule changes and delays.

THE END

RIP. Good game!

Well… this is it, then. I'm dead in most mafia games, Mafia and NotW are not picking up, Ab Antiquo just died… guess I have no choice but to play [c3c] then.

Hey, don't spam the thread.

RIP Ab Antiquo. It was fun while it lasted.

I commend tailless for attempting a new style of game, especially with a bunch of people dropping out one right after the other.

Top Bottom