Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Quote of Field Marshal Raul Guadalupe on the front line said:
In this past years, we have pushed back the vile imperialists, away from our beloved capital, the home of the revolution, to the shores of the sea itself! By the warcries of our brave, brave troops - Viva la Revolución - we have fought, bled, and died over our sacred ground - and by the Virgin we have taken it back! The Americans are bleeding, fleeing - their troops are nothing more than boys, no idea for what they are fighting for... We have men, and while our equipment and training may be inferior to that of the Invader, we know what we fight for! We fight for our homes! For our families! For the Revolution! By God, gentlemen, we shall not take one step back!

This was in response to Executive Order #709, issued from the desk of the Premier, Gomez, himself, which stated "Not one step back - whether the ammunition runs dry or the devil himself stands in your way. Cowards are to be shot as they flee."

As the months of war have gone by, many patriotic songs have been made, such as this:

Link to video.

Lyrics said:
Brasil, meu Brasil Brasileiro,
Meu mulato inzoneiro,
Vou cantar-te nos meus versos:

O Brasil, samba que dá
Bamboleio, que faz gingar;
O Brasil do meu amor,
Terra de Nosso Senhor.
Brasil!... Brasil!... Prá mim!... Prá mim!...

Ô, abre a cortina do passado;
Tira a mãe preta do cerrado;
Bota o rei congo no congado.
Brasil!... Brasil!...

Deixa cantar de novo o trovador
À merencória à luz da lua
Toda canção do meu amor.
Quero ver essa Dona caminhando
Pelos salões, arrastando
O seu vestido rendado.
Brasil!... Brasil! Prá mim ... Prá mim!...

Brasil, terra boa e gostosa
Da moreninha sestrosa
De olhar indiferente.

O Brasil, verde que dá
Para o mundo admirar.
O Brasil do meu amor,
Terra de Nosso Senhor.
Brasil!... Brasil! Prá mim ... Prá mim!...

Esse coqueiro que dá coco,
Onde eu amarro a minha rede
Nas noites claras de luar.
Ô! Estas fontes murmurantes
Onde eu mato a minha sede
E onde a lua vem brincar.

Ô! Esse Brasil lindo e trigueiro
É o meu Brasil Brasileiro,
Terra de samba e pandeiro.
Brasil!... Brasil!

Translation of very dubious quality and coherency:

Brazil, my Brazilian Brazil,
My intriguing mulatto,
I'll sing you in my verse:

Brazil, samba which gives
Bamboleiro it makes it dance;
The Brazil of my love,
Our Lady's Land.
Brazil! ... Brazil! ... For Me! ... For Me! ...

The curtain opens to the past;
Removes the black mother from the savanna;
Put the Congolese in the congadas*
Brazil! ... Brazil! ...

Lets sing the poem again
The melancholy in the moonlight
All the songs are about my love..
I want to see this Lady walking
through the halls, dragging
Her lace dress.
Brazil! ... Brazil! For Me ... For Me! ...

Brazil, good and beautiful land
For the insecure brunette
To look indifferent.

Brazil, the greenery which it gives
For the world to admire.
The Brazil of my love,
Our Lady's Land.
Brazil! ... Brazil! For Me ... For Me! ...

This coconut tree that gives coconuts
Where I tie my hammock
On clear moonlit nights.
Ô! These murmuring fountains
Where I kill my thirst
And where the moon comes to play.

Ô! This Brazil which is tanned and beautiful
It is my Brazilian Brazil
Land of samba and tambourine.
Brazil! ... Brazil!

* Put the Congolese King (referencing 18th Century Congolese slaves) in the congadas (festivals dating back to when the Congolese celebrated the coronation of their King).

argentina's military is order to keep all territory that conquers in brazil while greace is given six Ep's as a gift to help out Greeces economy and it does not need repaid
all territories conquered by argentina will be turned into the Latin American Republic and allowed to setup its own independent government

El Pueblo
MCP official news

Important section:

Osmow Pubar, in a meeting he made at Cajamarca said :

...of course the Imperialists, with the justification of saying they want freedom in the world, they are attacking our comrades and their families, killing them one by one. This such thing will not be tolerated in our country or any of them. Our goal is to make every worker, farmer, father, mother, son, free, because the only way to achieve this thing, is by communism. I make a call to every opressed person, JOIN THE REVOLUTION, this fascist dictatorship have taken enough money from your pockets, enough lifes from your families, is time to make all of us see what is the truth under this government. People of Cajamarca, RISE, take your guns, rifles, any weapon you have, and make Peru a better place for your sons and grandsons to live, VIVA LA REVOLUCION, VIVA EL PUEBLO, VIVA EL PERU.

After Mr.Pubar said this, hundreds of people shouted: ABAJO LEGUIA, VIVA LA REVOLUCION.
-------------------------------------------------------

Wait, aren't we in 1928 or so?

while greace is given six Ep's as a gift to help out Greeces economy and it does not need repaid

We thank Argetina. If Argetina ever needs help, the UKGS will help Argetina.

Lulz :lol:

The first presidential election for the United States of Central America has begun! The candidates:

Jose Alfonso Guzman
From El Salvador, a member of the new National Party of Central America, a combination of the Mexican Laborist Party and various other parties of a like mind throughout the new USCA. He supports more education, and a larger regulation of business. However, he also supports the increased industrialization of Central America.

Plutarcho Elias Calles
From Mexico, he has been the President of that area for many years. He now seeks to become the leader of Central America. He is registered with the Laborist Party, a breakaway faction of the Mexican Laborist Party. His platform is, again, focusing on such issues as redistribution of the land from large holdings to smaller holdings, and the purchase by the poor of said land, along with more education funding to bring Central American children out of the "dark age", and more labor protection. He wants to stress that he is not communist in anyway, but that he believes that the wealthy industrialists of Central America are abusing the populace.

Jorge Mano Eliaz
From the United Conservative Party, Jorge wishes to increase the freedom of private enterprise. He says that this will allow Central America to prosper.

The Guatemalan Nationalists have not selected a candidate for President.

-----

TO: Britain

We Central Americans would like to enquire about the possibility of purchasing Belize.

Will be fixed, also Im surprised, you have had a huge HUGE Economic boom.

Thank you.

IC:
With the political situation settled the interim government of Mario de Polonia called inaugural elections. Due to the incredible economic growth in the years following independence and promises to increase the nations living standards the Timorense Partido Nacional headed by de Polonia was elected as the first official goverment of Timor-Leste with a huge majority. The next placed party was the Timorense Unificação do Partido. Of the other parties only the Partido Comunista de Timor Leste, the ethnic Greek Helleniko Komma and the ethnic Portuguese Lisboa Partido managed to earn more than one seat in the parliament.

Breakdown of Results
Timorense Partidoe Nacional - 77 seats (78%)
Timorense Unificação do Partido - 11 seats (16%)
Lisboa Partido - 3 seats (2%)
Partido Comunista de Timor-Leste 2 seats (1%)
Helleniko Komma - 2 seats (1%)
Others/independents - 5 seats (2%)

To Mexico: Never.
To Britain

First, we are not Mexico. We are the United States of Central America, a federation composed of the nations of Mexico, El Salvador, and Guatemala. Honduras is an affiliate, and is projected to join us soon.

Second, there is no need to reply so strongly. It is not like we were threatening war!

Filli, why do you have a ... Well, its a gramatical nightmare, but the translation is Timorese Unification of Party. I guess you used Google Translator

In fact, Unification Timorese of Party gives you a better idea of the horribleness of the name.

Not everyone is bilingual ;)

Top Bottom