Important Developments at UN Forum.

I just posted there trying to get everybody to calm down. GWT has been using a "fortify all" exploit that enables them to move and fortify on the same turn, and CGN overreacts to that. So CGN made a big deal about a recent use of "fortify all" by GWT and GWT is refusing to replay their turn, and people from all teams are getting involved. This has blown up into a huge argument, and might mean the end of the MSDG if either GWT leaves or Mongoose resigns.

If they wanna resign let the old teams join into 1 and take over for them. I'm sure firaxis would enjoy controlling their old cities again.

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
CG - your long-term inactivity didn't serve you well. It most probably is the cause for those lost elections. However, if I get president I am going to set up a shift-based chat-room and savegame watching. I will be covering 0300GMT to 1200GMT, the VP their hours, and volunteer DPs the rest. I will try to employ as many citizens as possible, so hang tight. :D

And come on GCA, get the save moving!

I can see. Well I wish to shake off this long-term inactivity and become an active member once again :D. GBM, and please do include me in as a volunteer DP :D.

It would indeed be a shame if this issue proves to be the death knell for this game. However, if GWT does decide to withdraw from the game, then there's not much point in continuing, considering GCA is on their way out as well.

One thing for certain, I will certainly keep a mental record of how each team plays for future reference, and I certainly hope others do as well. Lucky's shenanigans have corrupted my opinion of that team for good, and if GWT pulls out because they can't use what the rest of the world considers an exploit any longer, then that speaks volumes about the character of their team as well.

Yes, it sure does, 40J. I think this is just absolutely naive :)p spelling) and stupid if GWT is acting like that... I feel sorry for Mongoose, his action surely is righteous if GWT and CGN acting like that...:mad:

Over 24 hours without a SINGLE post! This is disappointing. :(
Though I guess the reason is that there's not much to do right now.

Well, that is about to change! :D

GWT has announced in the UN that they will continue in the game under protest. A number of their members has quit because of this disagreement, but they will replay the turn and send it on.

So I really hope this game can continue the way it was. :)

Sounds good

Top Bottom