Info Addict

Interesting, since I use InfoAddict again my Hall of Fame doesn't get filled either. Bound to test it for sure tomorrow.
Ran a test and InfoAddict is not the cause of the Hall of Fame not being filled.

Edit: nevermind, I didn't realzie how the mod thingy works in Civ5 :p

Latest version does not work on Steam with G&K. Just a heads up. If there is something beyond downloading, enabling, and starting a new game that is required to make this work then please explain.

Thanks

Latest version does not work on Steam with G&K. Just a heads up. If there is something beyond downloading, enabling, and starting a new game that is required to make this work then please explain.

Thanks

I suggest you take a look at this checklist for mods. The new steam-based mod tools seem to cause problems here and there during updates and going through those steps, specifically, deleting the cache and reinstalling the mods, helps with the problem.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=440525

The steam-based mod browse is unusable. How can you download anything? I did not find any DL button. I downloaded the Zip, I created the \Mods directory, I copied everything into it, but I cannot find any mod in the list ingame. What did I wrong?

The steam-based mod browse is unusable. How can you download anything? I did not find any DL button. I downloaded the Zip, I created the \Mods directory, I copied everything into it, but I cannot find any mod in the list ingame. What did I wrong?

There isn't a "download" button. You have to use the "Subscribe" button.

\Skodkim

Ok, I did it. Nothing happebed even I restart the game and opened the mod section... What next...?

Ok, I was able to manage download any MOD via SW, except this. :(
DL never started.

edit: Regardless of selected MODs the game is not using any of enabled MOD. WTF...?

I even unsubscribed and then came back to subscribe, but can't get it to appear in my mod list on my computer. It is even missing from my mod folder.

It worked last night, but I cannot open my saved file now.

There was a Steam update I had to restart to apply both yesterday and another today. Something appears to be seriously wrong here.

I backed up my computer a few days ago. I found the InfoAddict folder in the Mod folder in Documents. I copied it back to my C: drive, to the Mod folder. It then appeared in my Mod list. I enabled it and it worked, even though I had played more turns,

I gave up on trying to get it via Steam. I just hope it isn't deleted again by some Steam gremlin.

I even unsubscribed and then came back to subscribe, but can't get it to appear in my mod list on my computer. I is even missing from my mod folder.

It worked last night, but I cannot open my saved file now.

There was a Steam update I had to restart to apply both yesterday and another today. Something appears to be seriously wrong here.
Nothing that concerns Civiliation 5 as far as I can tell from the update notes for the Steam client.

Have you tried unsubscribing, closing Civ5, clearing the game cache, starting Civ 5 and then subscribing again?

I was able to install the MOD but lines which are show status between nations on diplo screen are not visibe. Any idea?

I also like to know what verision to use, i don't have God's and Kings, I'm using Civ game of the year.

I just bought the new expansion and reinstalled CiV on new computer. It apparently installed the expansion automagically for me.

I browsed to the Mods section, hit subscribe, restarted the game, and nothing.

What is the install procedure? I searched for a long time and found bits and pieces but everyone assumes you already know how to install it.

I found the zip file, but thought it might break something if I manually installed it. I thought steam might throw a fit as it has done many, many, many, times before on a lot of programs over the years.

-=Mark=-

@Mark
See this thread for detailed instructions on using the Steam Workshop. Manually installing mods is often more reliable though - don't worry about breaking anything! The worst that can happen is you'll have to verify your game cache.:)

Top Bottom