• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Interesting Facts!

anarres said:
Source??????

i know this, before people knew of radioactive waters harmfull effects, it was sold as medicin for everything from cancer to the common cold

people knew it had some strange powers, but werent sure what those powers were

i dont have a source, but i read somewhere some american guy drank so much of it, he lost his jaw! :eek:

Truronian said:
Another animal cruelty related factoid:

The Russians trained dogs to suicide bomb tanks in world war two. They would teach the dogs to run up to tanks and then the explosive they carried would be triggered. The plan was good, with one oversight, they trained the dogs using Russian tanks.

Needless to say, the dogs promtly squated in front of the Russian tanks, rather than the enemy Panzers. :mad:

not true

they would starve the dogs a few days, then they would strap meat to the underside of a (russian) tank, after a few times, the dog knew there would be food under the tank

of course, dogs cant tell russian and german tanks apart, and the russian knew this, so they used their tank busting dogs only when there wasnt any friendly armour around

it worked better than the germans remote controlled bombs, also much cheaper

No one can tell the difference between butter and "I Can't Belive It's Not Butter". :D

No two snowflakes have the same pattern.

Top Bottom