IO4 - Sex, Drugs, and More Drugs!

Sorry guys but you might have to put me on autoskip til as late as the end of June. It's the end of the school year and lots of projects and portfolio panels I'll be on until the end of June. Plus I have to write up my summer school curriculum. I'll try to follow still when I can, but even that's harder now since I hardly have preps from now on. Again sorry...

Sorry to hear that, never had all that much fuss when I was in school.

Wow, that thread was very informative. It's just funny then how all my games I could remember the GW seemingly was timed with my barb incursions. Thanks for setting me straight and making me look and sound like a crazy person
:lol:

Wow, that thread was very informative. It's just funny then how all my games I could remember the GW seemingly was timed with my barb incursions. Thanks for setting me straight and making me look and sound like a crazy person
:lol:

No problem, I went through a whole day of existential angst thinking I had lost the game before it started.

He's not ''in'' school, he's a teacher. :crazyeye:

Yeah the weather is too close over here to think. I completely forgot it was IO was the student.

Please forgive me we're suffering from a 20C heatwave, with only 50% cloud cover:eek:

Really, its my go again? :cool:

Yeah the weather is too close over here to think. I completely forgot it was IO was the student.

Please forgive me we're suffering from a 20C heatwave, with only 50% cloud cover:eek:

I heard that Irishmen don't tan, they just evaporate :mischief:

Well, FGJ's definitely not playing, and IO is AWOL, so there's effectively only the three of us.

Awesome! I will try to lay down my thoughts later this afternoon and play tonight, in about 8-9 hours.

I think my strategy will simply be to:
- heal the units next to Delhi
- send 3 Axe's next to Varanasi to Delhi
- send The Dude, and carefully share the XP with 3 or 4 Axes so they can all get CRI,II & III
- attack!

I am going to suck up to Shaka, and gift him a tech or 2, and try to get him to be our best friend.

OK guys, I got a bit caught up in the fight to take notes, and the Event log crashes if I click on it (I tried 4 times), so this is from memory alone. BTW, I accidentally played 1 turn to many, sorry.

We attacked and razed Varanasi, after the Dude upgraded all 3 Axe's to CRIII. We still lost an Axe though, at 87% odds :mad:

The chariots near Delhi pillaged all of its resources while they were waiting for the Axe's to heal. Corn, Iron, Mine, all gone. Gandhi is mad at us!

Delhi kept pumping units, and more units came from Bombay & Patal, so the fight was lost. So we sued for peace, the troops are heading back to Idiotsburgh.

The indian Archers pillaged our copper, but we killed them, and a barb axe that came from the peninsula.

We pillaged ALL of the cottages, as we were stuck deep in the money hole. We needed some cash from somewhere in order to tech Currency. It gave us just enough cash, along with razing Vara to do this.

You would never believe it, but we built the Great Lighthouse in 400ad, just 1 turn after completing the Great Library and the same turn as teching Currency. We went from financially crippled to being able to sustain 40% tech rate :woohoo:

I just sold Mono to the chinese for 110 gold, that is why we currently have money.

We are currently in Anarchy, as I noticed after my turn that we were not in HR yet, so to make sure we did not forget, I revolted.

Empire:
Spoiler :

Tech trades screen:
Spoiler :

Troops:
Spoiler :

I should add that now we have Currency & The GL, any coastal city we found will pay for itself straight away, so I think we should pump settlers pronto. 1st to go to the FP area, then near where Varanasi was, the rest can do the peninsula.

I lol'd when I heard that the GLight I only set up for failure got through, did you whip?
Great news.
Yeah a late REX is in order now with all that trade money coming in, pity about having to raze the cottages though.

I lol'd when I heard that the GLight I only set up for failure got through, did you whip?
Great news.
Yeah a late REX is in order now with all that trade money coming in, pity about having to raze the cottages though.

No whip at all, to be honest I forgot all about it and suddenly the video popped up saying we built it.....:crazyeye:

Sorry about the cottages, I did want to keep them, but I was trying to get us out of our hole where we we couldn't aford even 10% tech without cash flowing in from somewhere.
I was not counting on the GL, which helped even more than Currency.

Brian - on deck
FGJ - AUFN
IO - AWOL, AUFN
neil - just went
Matrix - up

I only got up an hour ago -_-

We're starting today's Spirit of the Century game two hours later than normal today, however, so I have four hours. I'm not sure whether I'd be able to play today. It might be a tight squeeze, considering my penchant for asking you guys a bunch of questions about WTF is going on.

So, I think I won't play today. I might be able to play tomorrow if we have a situation similar to last saturday. If not, definitely sunday.

Anyways, I can't very well post a Got It when you haven't even posted a save, Neil!

Brian - on deck
FGJ - AUFN
IO - AWOL, AUFN
neil - just went
Matrix - up

I only got up an hour ago -_-

We're starting today's Spirit of the Century game two hours later than normal today, however, so I have four hours. I'm not sure whether I'd be able to play today. It might be a tight squeeze, considering my penchant for asking you guys a bunch of questions about WTF is going on.

So, I think I won't play today. I might be able to play tomorrow if we have a situation similar to last saturday. If not, definitely sunday.

Anyways, I can't very well post a Got It when you haven't even posted a save, Neil!

Take your time on the game I'm out of town until Sunday myself, so I'll be late.

Top Bottom