Ionut's Civs

sorry not very good at this stuff i just down loaded, the civ's, but there not like the other MOD's, so if any one can help realy would like to play as one of the new civ's!!!

sorry not very good at this stuff i just down loaded, the civ's, but there not like the other MOD's, so if any one can help realy would like to play as one of the new civ's!!!

Sorry if Im not understanding 100%. You would like directions on how to install the mod? If so to do this all you need to do is download the file. (I assume you have done this already:goodjob: ) Then go to your folder to downloaded the file to. Extract the files to your C:/ProgramFiles/SidMiersCivilizationIV/Warlords/Mods folder. (Or what ever your command path is for CivIV Warlords) Now this file is in .7z format you will need WinRAR to extract the file. Once you have extracted the files start up Warlords go to Advanced then to Load a Mod and select Ionut's Civs, press ok and let it restart. After that it should load up ok. Hope that helps!:goodjob: Enjoy!

What does the included CvGameCoreDLL.dll in the BTS version do? Can I remove it and still play the mod?

Aranor,

Any chance you can make a modified Pericles leaderhead but with the Lycian Rock tombs in the background (http://www.black.uk.net/index.asp?/holidays/turkey/myra.htm)

I can do the city names etc for Lycians (fyi www.lycianturkey.com). thanks

Can you give me a few more details about the Lycians? They have me really interested.:goodjob:

Particularly I would need some links to information about military techniques of the Lycians, right now I am thinking of some sort of spearman with hills attack bonus. But I admit that I know very little about their military, from what little I have read this seems to be a good option. If you have better sources please shoot them my way.

Hehe thanks for the civs, Ionuţe!! :D

I just remembered where that photo is from, its the Ocolaşul Mare Peak in the Ceahlău mountains. One of the Mountains that is thought to be the Kogaion, a holy mountain, scared to the Getai. It can be equated to mount Olympus in Greek mythology. It is said that the Getai god Zalmoxis went into a cave under the mountain and stayed there for 3 years. Believing their spiritual leader dead the Getai mourned him. However he arose 3 years later to teach the Getai of the afterlife and resurrection.

Heh, been there!! It's an incredible place. IMHO the Fagaras and Bucegi mountains are more beautiful, but those are great too.

Hehe thanks for the civs, Ionuţe!! :D

Heh, been there!! It's an incredible place. IMHO the Fagaras and Bucegi mountains are more beautiful, but those are great too.

Thanks for the Comments Mirc! The current version of Ionuts civs ( the last one I had done before I stopped modding) currently has 3 extra civs on top of these ones. But was never Updated to 3.13.:sad: I haven't had the chance to since one of the other managers quit at my work. Now I am the temporary Operations manager of an entire hotel! That has taken my gaming time for an average 40 hours a week to 15 (20 if I'm lucky). And now with xmas on the way work just got even more hectic, if I do under 50 hours a week I haven't done my job properly. :sad: I do hope to one day come back to civ modding. I just don't know when.:confused:

Top Bottom