1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

IOT Map Thread Mk. 3

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Civ'ed, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Ailedhoo

Ailedhoo wonderer

I wish to announce (with the help and guidance of Thor) did a map edition in plans for a IOT I am in the process of drafting the rules for.

Spoiler map with land provinces and sea states :
    upload_2019-11-14_8-47-45.png

I will plan to post on the rules on the development thread once I have overhaul the rules for accounting of using provinces over states for my planned IOT.

2. J.K. Stockholme

J.K. Stockholme Right Opposition

I made a Europe map with 1-pixel width coastal boundaries (manually went over all coasts and lakes; removed reservoirs). The underlying data is contemporary, so artificial coastline changes are included here (e.g. Flevoland).

If someone wants to use this projection for a game ask me and I can try rivers, political boundaries, cities, other data.

Spoiler :

Also here's an accompanying terrain map with the same projection. It's way too big a file size for me to use imgur so I'll just leave that link.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020