IOTBall

Ahem, I must appologize

I will not be able to update this game until at the earliest Friday, I am quite busy this week and I need to focus on school and not this.

But i promise this game will start.

Sorry, I'm dropping this, I simply haven't got much time. Not that the UberGreenland was going to be very realistic or powerful in the game.

Joining as Israel...Oy Vey, as much of the Holy land please

Gib claims plox.

:(

If there are anyone else who wants to join I suggest:

The Middle East
South Eastern Europe
Iberia/Aquitaine
South America
Southern Africa
All of Asia

Here's an Idea, set up NPCs in those areas.

Ideas for NPCs:

Middle East=Iraq
SE Europe=Serbia
Iberia=Spain
South America=Brazil
Southern Africa=Boer Republics
Asia=Mongolia and India

Well Canada/Quebec is now open, and Super israel, because of the 25 claims controls most of the middle east, so I will probably place npcs there. The update will probably come Saturday, because that gives me Thursday, which is less busy then the last few days, along with Friday and some some of Saturday to work on everything :D

people are always welcome to rejoin.

Government: officially a Imperial Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy but increasing unofficially being controlled by the military, commanded by its chief Gensui Yasu Fujioka, and corporations, primly the Hikaru Maki and Fugu Unlimited. The monarchy also has been started being given an increase role but the Empress is attempting to resist this to try undermine the Fujioka-Maki-No alliance. Other corporations have been co-operating, resisting or attempting to usurp the Haki-Fugu plot.

Economy: Corporate

Capital: Neo-Tokyo, just west of the shattered, although still occupied by the poor, nostalgic and dissidents, remains of Tokyo

Currency: Yen

Religion: primly Shinto and Buddhism

Moto: “the sun always dawns”

Primal dissidents groups: many small groups but are mainly set with two; the Japanese Liberation Society and the Dawning Revolution Party

Empress: Yuzuki
Heir: Shinjitsu

Prime Minister: Shou Ito
Deputy Prime Minister: Kenji Yoshinaga
Chief Imperial Treasurer: Satoyuki Ban
Chief Cabinet Secretary: Okimi Edano
Grand Imperial Overseer of Assimilation: Isa Go

Gensui: Yasu Fujioka
Grand Shogun: Susumu Tachibana
Grand Admiral: Naomi Izumi
Grand Air Marshal: Sadami Uyehara

CEO of the Maki Zaibatsu: Hikaru Maki
CEO of Mitsu & Co, LTD: Benito Yamamoto
CEO of the Mitsubishi Group: Eko Suzuki
CEO of the Sumitomo Group: Wakiko Tsuchida
CEO of Taiheiyo Cement and Construction Corporation: Kyo Oe
CEO of the Imperial Pearl Banking Associated: Taro Tani
CEO of Fugu Military Research and Development Unlimited: Dr Akio No

Leader of the Japanese Liberation Society: Shingo Abe
Leader of the Dawning Revolution Party: Satomi Noda

I apologize, I was silly and said I would update on Saturday, without remembering that I was going out with a bunch of friends for pretty much the entire day, and that the night before was my school dance, Ill see what i can do over the next few days.

The answer is always yes unless it isn't.

And it's not.

Mang, I've been reading Kojève all week; don't even get me started on metaphysical Negativity.

I am always open to having another person play, please join in. :D

The Grand Technocratic Union of South America:
Map:
Spoiler :

Flag:
Spoiler :

Government: Unicameral Presidential Republic
Has one chamber with 500 representatives, the People's Chamber

Economy: Capitalistic

Currency: People's Dollar

Capital: Sao Paulo, with a Regional Capital at Buenos Aires

Religion: Roman Catholicism mostly, with a large atheist population

Current Government:

President: Ela Marques
Vice President: Cesar Jimenez
Minister of Energy: Adao Ortiz
Minister of Defense: Miguel Munoz
Minister of Finance: Gracilla Soto
Minister of Transportation: Gustavo Rios
Minister of Science: Henrique Vega
Head of Force 5 (Spying Service): Joana Martinez
Head of Combined Forces Council: Carlos Alvarado
Head of Army: Davi Juarez
Head of Navy: Elias Montoya
Head of Air Force: Eugenia Solis

Military Doctrines: Focus on mobility and quality over quantity. The current doctrine calls for the destruction of enemy communications and guidance systems through cyberwarfare and anti-satellite weapons , then following up with coordinated airstrikes to valuable targets such as factories, mines, centers of government along with special forces. Finally troops are landed via aircraft and the navy and proceed to pacify remaining resistance.

Notes: Being a technocratic nation, healthcare is universal and efficient due to advances in medical technology. Energy is primarily nuclear with some renewables (especially in the north towards the Amazon basin) Extensive use of GMO's in agriculture makes it self-sufficient in agriculture. Has a large manufacturing industry and a small space program. (A total of 5 satellites have been launched, 3 for weather and telecoms and 2 for spying)

Top Bottom