Iron and Blood 4: Powerplay [Sign-Ups and Worldbuilding Thread]

There is also the issue of how France maintained Normandy and Sicily to be addressed. Perhapes while the Dutch faced issues the French managed to hold off to ensure they could maintain Normandy and Sicily.

My idea:

While Germans win war in Africa, France takes over all of Germany and invades Viking Russia. The Vikings use scorched earth policy and 9/10 of the French Army is exterminated. The Vikings counter-attack, free Germany and force France to accept a status quo.

Lolnope. Better like Scandinavians didn't actually fight, they did get only economical compensations rather than land.

Yep, Because Scandinavia was trying to remain Neutral they didn't force France to make any territorial concessions. Only Germany forced concessions.

Then maybe in the European front there was a huge stalemate for 6 or 7 years that caused millions of soldiers to die. With no side being able to defeat the other in Europe, Germany and France make peace and accept a status quo.

What do you say?

And j am pretty sure that Gamez wants the 6 remaining south American territories, so be nice and leave that for him (not sure when he will be able to post either)

:love:

Claiming ALL of South America except Colombia in the name of the Empire of Brazil! More info to come later.

edit: Fitting that I'm #1. FEAR ME AND MY AWESOME POWER! ;)

Dun worry, you had the spot reserve in maps. You were preemptively assigned colour white. Feel free to choose another one, but there are already many greens.

Then maybe in the European front there was a huge stalemate for 6 or 7 years that caused millions of soldiers to die. With no side being able to defeat the other in Europe, Germany and France make peace and accept a status quo.

What do you say?

Well It wan't Status Quo because colonial concessions were made. But the chances are that there was a huge stalemate in Europe much like our own Great War (maybe this is why I&B 1930s is more advanced than our own) but in the end France peace with Germany in exchange for those Colonies. Scandinavia didn't press claims because of its Neutral attitude and Germany had been slightly winning - hence concessions.

Well It wan't Status Quo because colonial concessions were made. But the chances are that there was a huge stalemate in Europe much like our own Great War (maybe this is why I&B 1930s is more advanced than our own) but in the end France peace with Germany in exchange for those Colonies. Scandinavia didn't press claims because of its Neutral attitude and Germany had been slightly winning - hence concessions.

If Tyo accepts this, I will also accept it.

By the way, shall we have the war to last 12 years?

If Tyo accepts this, I will also accept it.

By the way, shall we have the war to last 12 years?

Sounds good, I'll add the end date to the timeline.

Maybe in the late war the Germans managed to develop an early Blitzkrieg that gave them European territorial gains, or perhaps the Germans decided to break the war by taking the colonies first and then land in Spain, and a fearful France sued peace seeking the preservation of the present status quo, with colonies in hands of Germany.

Question: Shall I create a Nazi-like party in France?

:runs away:

I will keep France a liberal constitutional monarchy.

Hey, Gamez, come over to the chat! We mainly discuss the timeline there.

Link to the chat?

Oh, c'mon, you've come there already a few times.

What chat? Sonchat or the chat in Tanis forum?

I don't know, why don't you try with both?

Top Bottom