Iron and Blood: Redux - Game Thread

But there is an I in win.

Sorry to see this end, but I understand how demanding RL can be. It's a very time consuming game. Thank you so much to BSmith for all the work you put into this. Hats off to you! :hatsoff::clap::hatsoff:

You are not a reliable source, there is too much blood pooled in your head! :p

For the record, my RP would have seen Napoleon II develop an illness in the Alps. The throne would have passed to the unwilling heir.

He would have been manipulated by the military elite, who would eventually manage to convince him to pretty much turn all his power over.

Napoleon III would then suffer an accident, passing the throne to his infant son. The widow would then take the child and flee, causing a brief power struggle that would see OTL Napoleon III taking the throne as Napoleon IV and instituting a strong, militaristic state resembling Prussia.

The other Napoleon IV, the infant, would later return to retake the throne, fighting a civil war against Napoleon V.

For the record, my RP would have seen Napoleon II develop an illness in the Alps. The throne would have passed to the unwilling heir.

He would have been manipulated by the military elite, who would eventually manage to convince him to pretty much turn all his power over.

Napoleon III would then suffer an accident, passing the throne to his infant son. The widow would then take the child and flee, causing a brief power struggle that would see OTL Napoleon III taking the throne as Napoleon IV and instituting a strong, militaristic state resembling Prussia.

The other Napoleon IV, the infant, would later return to retake the throne, fighting a civil war against Napoleon V.

That's an awfully convoluted and confusing tale, mostly because of all those Napoleons... Obviously all said incidents take place only due to the horrific number of numerals after peoples names causing confusion amidst the aristocracy.

A France without a Napoleon on the throne has no heart. The name "Napoleon" would be the new "Louis".

I was debating on whether to have a military ciup take over and rampage through Asia or just keep on my track. Or maybe the Australians just lose their minds..... :D

Top Bottom