Iron and Blood: Redux - Game Thread

Who cares christos? You now have two maybe three enemies against you. Even if their armies are not as good, they can beat you with numbers. I hope you understand that you won't have an easy time killing stuff. Why do you always throw yourself into these situations?

I sayed from the day i joined that i would declare war on china.

Also i have the same army as they have. They have 3 or 4 armies more and i have higher tech.

Me and the Mongols>You.

Just saying.

Um, he has 4 armies against his enemies... 1 (I think), which is why I am choosing to:hide:

I know that i have 2 enemies, but you have 2+4=6 armies. I have 10 armies. You built 3 armies. Mongols built 3 armies. You and mongolia= 6+3+3=12 and i built 5 armies so i have 5+10= 15 armies. Also my armies have a tech that gives them a 50% bonus in strength.

Now who is loosing?

Also we ask Sultanate of Lusitania to trade.

lurker's comment: China and Mongolia, I suggest playing the war defensively at the start

I know that i have 2 enemies, but you have 2+4=6 armies. I have 10 armies. You built 3 armies. Mongols built 3 armies. You and mongolia= 6+3+3=12 and i built 5 armies so i have 5+10= 15 armies. Also my armies have a tech that gives them a 50% bonus in strength.

Now who is loosing?

I didn't say it'd be an instant win, but we out-produce you... By war of attrition rules, we'll win.

Plus, I have the +50% bonus too.

@Gamez: That was the plan.

I will just take you over. My strategy is a quik victory. I will take over as many of your provinces as i can, destroy your industry and then take you over.

Manchuria calls all nations to stop trading with China and Mongolia and instead trade with manchuria.

Ha ha ha... no.

Dude, spell check and edit post.

And the vast majority don't agree with your invasion.

1) I told it from the start of the game ( that i am going to invade you).

2) I dont care what they do as long as they stay netural.

3) Once i take you over they will join me.

1) Indeed.
2) Mkay.
3) Nope.

Actualy if i manage to take over the territories i planned in my PM then all of your industry will be destroyed.

...You can't reach over half my income buildings.

If i take over your capital you loose the war.

I doubt you're gonna win six times.

I am going to win.

Somebody quote Sun Tzu already...

We've already seen that a quick victory doesn't apply here.

Top Bottom