Is Firaxis likely working on a project now?

How about something completely new and original? Has Firaxis been stuck on sequels and remakes of old titles? Try something NEW and FRESH!! :mad:

I wish they would make somethign centred around the cold war, a strategy game like. Far too few of those around

What I'd really like to see is another remake of Pirates!

Or just a KING RPG. Civ-like in macrostrategy but also all of the court intrigue, and "benefits" of being king that you don't get in Civ today.

:mischief:In an interview when REV was launched to Sid in ELMUNDO(Spain)Sid said that they were working on a very big thing…

No, no, I am saying that they are doing a VERY BIG thing…:scan::scan::cooool:

Does anyone on this forum remember how Civilization 4 was first announced before being released? I assume Fraxis is going the same route for Civilization 5 except for the wrong CD labellings and thorough testing on minimum requirements.

Civilization is like Starcraft or Warcraft where you can't port it over to a gaming console. CivRev was unfortunate.

I would like to see some RTS-type game(though based more on strategy and less on micormanagement like most RTS) from Sid based in the middle ages. A castle-builder would be cool.

Civilization is like Starcraft or Warcraft where you can't port it over to a gaming console. CivRev was unfortunate.

Oh, I'm kind of hoping there'll be a PC port of CivRev, so that there'll be something to point to for people who want a Civ game to be quick, straightforward, playable in an evening, and ugly cartoonish graphics, and not need you to bother with micromanagement; so that those of us who want a long deep game with lots and lots of content that supports playable fun games lasting hundreds of hours can have a Civ V more adapted to that niche.

Someone at that link commented that they wanted a Pirates sequel. Sequel? What time period would it cover? Perhaps they want a modern day pirating sim where african pirates board little motorboats and chase cruise ships!

But then I thought: a SPACE pirates game could be fun.

If anyone wants to vote for fun on a new Firaxis project, check out the link that's currently in my sig or this thread here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=307468

That third party voting website is currently in working order. Please limit any discussion to the other thread.

Top Bottom