[BTS] Is it possible to raise an airplane above the aircraft carrier?

sangjun

Chieftain
★(Can not speak English) Using Translator★

When you put an airplane into the aircraft carrier Is it possible to raise an airplane above the aircraft carrier?

When the airplane is destroyed, the airplane image on the deck also has to disappear.

When a plane departs, it must be removed from the deck. And When landing have to see it.

Is it possiblewith modding?

https://forums.civfanatics.com/attachments/_sshot001-jpg.498971/
(Like a photograph)

Can land the plane on the deck?

There is code in FFH that lets you change graphic styles with promotions. So that could be hacked via a hidden promotion to show/hide airplane models static on the deck of the carrier. But no takeoff/landing animation is possible because air missions are performed by the aircraft and not the carrier and one model can't trigger animations in another like that (to my knowledge).

There is code in FFH that lets you change graphic styles with promotions. So that could be hacked via a hidden promotion to show/hide airplane models static on the deck of the carrier. But no takeoff/landing animation is possible because air missions are performed by the aircraft and not the carrier and one model can't trigger animations in another like that (to my knowledge).

I do not want animations

take off(attack), it disappears from the deck.

landing(Attack complete),can see the plane on the deck.

I want this

In that case you need to use DLL modding. But it's perfectly doable.

In that case you need to use DLL modding. But it's perfectly doable.

oh! I love youuuuu It helped!!!

Conclusion

If there are no airplanes to transport to aircraft carriers, the plane must not be visible on the deck.

When the airplane is transported to the aircraft carrier, it is visible on the deck (attack (invisible) / after attack (visible)

It is possible. !

Can do other units?

EX)truck/boat/building/All transport units

Last edited:
Theoretically yes. I've newer looked into how exactly you'd do it so I can't tell you any details though. You'll have to do that your self. But it should be possible. So good luck with your project.

Theoretically yes. I've newer looked into how exactly you'd do it so I can't tell you any details though. You'll have to do that your self. But it should be possible. So good luck with your project.

Thank you!

It was a lot of help.

Top Bottom