ISD Citizens Group

Strider

In Retrospect
Welcome to the NSD-Citizens Group. This was created as a place to look at what the people want. Join Today!!!

This is not a goverment group!! It was only created as a key spot for me to look at for science information!

NSD Term 4

Science Proposal

Current Science discussion thread
Sci Discussion

Tech Queue Not saying it's going to be 100% up-to-date

current Tech
Motorized Transportation

2nd Tech
Flight

3rd Tech
Radio

4th Tech
Rocketry
should obtain free

5th Tech
Fission

6th Tech
Computers

7th Tech
Space Flight

8th Tech
Nuclear power
for the shield bonus

9th Tech
ecology

10th Tech
recycling
because of nuclear power

11th Tech
Synthetic fibers

12th Tech
Supercondocter

13th Tech
Satellites

14th Tech
Miniazaturtion

15th Tech
Genetics

16th Tech
The laser

17th Tech
Smart Weapons

18th Tech
Robtics

19th Tech
Intergrates defense

20th Tech
Stealth

Current Citizen Advisors
Strider
Curufinwe
trade/warrior
Octavian X
Stuck_As_a_Mac

I should have went on and put your and Civanator's name down. It would have been easier ;).

Can you post current game shots of the tech tree? Plus one of the next era. No one ever posts these. The ones that do get posted don't show where we are on the tree. It would be a great help to me.

In the Department thread I have a link to both the indust tech tree and modern tech tree. I doubt I have the time to show were we are, but I can show the science queue. Then someone can look at the tech tree's and see were we are.

I'll post the two techs trees and put the science queue in the 1st post.

Modern Ages tech tree:

Indust Tech Tree:

Why? All nuclear power does is give us + to shields. Yes I can see the point, but are best shield cities (pherris and PDX I believe) are both capable of doing it without nuclear power.

Get Space started, then go for genetics I'd say, and nuclear power does lead to the laser, and another 50% more sheilds is pretty nice isn't it?

and it leads to robotics, another building that adds 50%, with the cumulative effect over 100% (125% roughly, but that's mental calculation) which would get Pdx to over 100 sheilds even if it doesn't grow, if it does 150 is possible, add in Mobilization if it ever comes and you could have 200 sheilds, or at least pretty close.

Curu: Pherris and PDX produce the same amount of shields. Even before PDX got captured so that will be two cities with 200 shields.

And ever pop growth for PDX it will be plus 8 sheilds, add in the Nuclear lab and that other thing (forgot its name) 16 sheilds for each new square, since they'll all be mined railroaded mountains. Think about how much that is!

I know how much it is... Wonders in jut a few turns.

Fox Nest alone will be at 120, that is a ICBM ever 5 turns, and very close to 4.

I know curu.... That's alot of shields.... Through I think it will take awhile to get PDX back to it's orginal state. (With it's capture). Tha makes pherris are top producing city.

Top Bottom