It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

That's fine. Men has always been the more expendable gender anyway.

Makes me glad I didn't have a girl (and happy I started making smart dietary & lifestyle choices about five years ago, yet bothered at the same time that I still live in a fairly toxic environment, but motivated to fix that! :)).

Typo?

Also.

Female hormones – largely from the contraceptive pills which pass unaltered through sewage treatment – are partly responsible, while more than three-quarters of sewage works have been found also to be discharging demasculinising man-made chemicals.

This is a problem with almost all pharmaceuticals that don't metabolize completely into nothing. We're feeding prozac to the fish, too. And flushing unwanted drugs down toilets is a terrible idea.

This is a problem with almost all pharmaceuticals that don't metabolize completely into nothing. We're feeding prozac to the fish, too. And flushing unwanted drugs down toilets is a terrible idea.

Most people are ignorant to the fact that the toilet is not a black hole and that all that does go somewhere.

Most people are ignorant to the fact that the toilet is not a black hole and that all that does go somewhere.

Yeah, that's why I bold-italicized it. Maybe one or two people will get a clue that they're feeding that old blood pressure medicine to fish.

We could dispose of it by causing it to be metabolised first. Eat all your old medicines and then poop in the compost heap. It's the only way to be sure.

I'm trying to skip the "ingest non-recommended drugs" step. Burnin' it up real good ought to destroy everything well enough, I'd think.

Yeah, burning them should change most of the biologically active components, though I'd be terribly careful where I burned them and how.

Yes, I meant to say didn't have a boy.

Also.

Don't even make me think about pharmaceuticals. When I think of all the drugs I took & all the plastic pens I chewed on (not to mention the gallons of gallons of milk from female-homone-pumped cows I drank) it's amazing I'm as much of a man as I am. :D

but, but..haven't they seen Finding Nemo? ;)

seriously, can't you just return unused drugs to the pharmacy :confused:

Hospitals are guilty of flushing drugs down the potty, too.
yikes, that's downright criminal, they really should know better :rolleyes:

Top Bottom