It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

Hopefully it will drop birth rates even further and make way for a good round of depopulation

Green Peace should've known the call for action would be through the nads.

What's scary is that humans are decently more resistant than other species.

I dunno... I lived in Hong Kong and Singapore before the international ban on lead gas and I can say I'm quite easily twice as big as the locals in Hong Kong.

What a horrible, horrible futures we guys are facing. Becoming sex slaves to women and being forced to procreate time after time with the optimal females. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

What a horrible, horrible futures we guys are facing. Becoming sex slaves to women and being forced to procreate time after time with the optimal females. It makes me sick just thinking about it.
I'll take the petite females, you take the large ones, and someone else, as the most handsome male, will take the most beautiful women. Then the large women. Then the petite women. Then the large women again. Death by snu-snu it shall be.

Its very easy, we shall simply set up large sperm banks and force every man to do his part. Eventually, we shall have cloning devices which may reproduce more sperm. Problem solved for at least 100 more years until the cloning breaks down or the sperm quality does.

Please! The mind is willing but the flesh is spongy and bruised!

I have to admit, LightFang, you picked a catchier title than me.

And yeah, this is scary stuff. Like augurey said, he sent me a documentary on this about a month ago which I watched & then posted.

Makes me glad I didn't have a girl (and happy I started making smart dietary & lifestyle choices about five years ago, yet bothered at the same time that I still live in a fairly toxic environment, but motivated to fix that! :)).

Eh, a species can live on without males. Just look at the Cnemidophorus uniparens.

I recall hearing a couple years ago that scientists have successfully managed to fertilize an egg cell with another egg cell instead of sperm. I think they this was the first confirmed case of a mammal getting pregnant without male involvement, although it has (very rarely) been witnessed happening naturally in other classes of animals (it is most common in fish and rarest in birds, where it was only recently discovered).

There was a shark in Australia that recently gave birth without a male. And let's not forget Jurassic Park. But without men, who will buy women drinks?

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex
Well, according to what I was told in my biology class, men evolved from women.

Anyways, I'm sure we could just begin cloning ourselves. Maybe splice in a few different genes to keep up diversity.

Sharwood said:
But without men, who will buy women drinks?
They'll finally have to buy their own (about time).

Well, according to what I was told in my biology class, men evolved from women.

Anyways, I'm sure we could just begin cloning ourselves. Maybe splice in a few different genes to keep up diversity.

They'll finally have to buy their own (about time).
Men evolved from women? Was your biology teacher stoned?

And why do women need men? Because vibrators can't buy drinks! Hahahaha. I'm so funny.

If men are finally weaker than women, I want to know when I'll start seeing women in the NFL, the NBA and NHL kicking guys' butts. And obviously this means the WNBA>NBA now.

it's not this will change anything.

I have a great idea, I'm gonna cryonically freeze myself and after I wake a few hundred years later I live in a world with no other men. You can get any girl you want, muhahaha!

Top Bottom