It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

Dude incest is totally hot.

And Dachs I shall not let you escape. We shall fight to the death.

And Dachs I shall not let you escape. We shall fight to the death.
That sounds like it requires effort from me to go and do something that is primarily to your benefit.

You are a coward and a woman. The article has proven true.
Since women are stronger...I don't even have to fight you, because my awesomeness is already proven? :confused:

Having said that, I label you "not a team player".

Can we have some sort of battle thread, as I've seen on other forums. They usually suck, but you two could pull it off.

And I doubt they're descendants are going to look nice at all. I'm the best looking person in my family. I am not attractive. At all.

Can we have some sort of battle thread, as I've seen on other forums. They usually suck, but you two could pull it off.

And I doubt they're descendants are going to look nice at all. I'm the best looking person in my family. I am not attractive. At all.

Plus, we're already ignoring the detrimental effects of consanguineous mating...

Plus, we're already ignoring the detrimental effects of consanguineous mating...
We're ignoring the detrimental effects of pretty much everything.

But who cares about humanity? What's wrong with caring only about yourself and your interests? To paraphrase Dawkins, we're all just survival machines. We want to pass our genes down the line.

:shake: You're smarter than that, LF. Our genes want to pass our genes down the line. Not us. No matter how much my genes might want me making babies, I sure as hell don't want to be. Big, big difference. Genes don't care about humanity, but people sure can.

I hate to hear about things such as this. Humanity deserves to burn for what it has done.

So the weaker sex is one that, when harmed by chemicals, turns into the other sex?

I wonder when they will allow doctors and parents to shift the sexual behaviour of the children with hormones. The idea disgusts me but women might call for "real men" if the problem gets worse.

I wonder when they will allow doctors and parents to shift the sexual behaviour of the children with hormones. The idea disgusts me but women might call for "real men" if the problem gets worse.
I'm right here!

You're not wrong, although I don't think it will be a call for "real men." I think it will more be a call for men capable of actually producing offspring without a myriad of defects.

I can predict a growing demand for frog DNA...

But seriously, this is about the most disturbing news I've read for years. Because the feminine hormones causing this apparently do not go away - nature has no way of neutralizing them.
And these problems could wipe out entire species just within generations...:sad:

We all should, if we're going to survive as one. One of the few things I'd sacrifice my own life for is the good of the entire human race. Unfortunately, I think you're partly right. Almost no-one seems to actually give a damn about humanity as a whole, only themselves and their interests.

Into the vats when you're too old to produce? No thanks. ;)

Top Bottom