Jedi - [SW]

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
I think this can be usefull for the starwars mod.

So it's a simple jedi, I'll probably do other with some variations (ex: hood, longer skirt ...)

Attachments

• jedi.jpg
    jedi.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,693
  • jedi1.zip
    77.3 KB · Views: 898
Well I do love you! You've gotten the base for jedi, and I've got the base for the Sith. We're all happy! Yayaya.

Fantastic, Roland.

All these great units make me want to just throw them all in my mod, but somehow Jedi running around attacking tanks and stuff...umm...er...actually...that would be pretty cool, now that I think about it...:lol:

The blade for the Jedi is a little funky, looks like the plastic lightsaber toy thing, lol. But yeah, looks absolutly wonderful. Changes: lightsaber, robe, maybe face. Just google image search for Lightsaber and you can see more what they look like. A good picture of two differant Jedi tunics can be found at http://simonz.web.elte.hu/wallp/ep3-pao-wallp.jpg. So yeah, really asome, keep working on it.

NEW_Rome

nice new use for a christian missionaries robe ;) ;)

simple but good looking = very effective !

Sevo said:
Fantastic, Roland.

All these great units make me want to just throw them all in my mod, but somehow Jedi running around attacking tanks and stuff...umm...er...actually...that would be pretty cool, now that I think about it...:lol:

I feel the same way, but have a hard time figuring out how to get them to fight dragons. :D

Kael said:
I feel the same way, but have a hard time figuring out how to get them to fight dragons. :D
Take the wings off of the dragon, give it a leather/fur texture, shorted the neck, enlarge the torso and you got yourself something along the lines of the various beasties you see throughout the SW movies. Or it's even easier to go the other way - call it a Light Rod instead of a Light Saber, and he is now the Knight of the Zues (lightning etc.) Order, instead of a Jedi Knight. :D :crazyeye:

woodelf said:
:wow:

That is spectacular Roland. The lightsaber is the perfect color.

well I'd make it a bit lighter to be honest. It seems too green. But it's a superb addition for the SW mod !

but have you ever noticed whenever a character in the movie dies his/her light saber extingusishes

C.Roland said:
I think this can be usefull for the starwars mod.

So it's a simple jedi, I'll probably do other with some variations (ex: hood, longer skirt ...)

Could someone please tell me how to use this?

Top Bottom