JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

New OP map looks great!
Though... taking the colonies of Britain almost feels like cheating since it covers so much ground. I don't recall a JFD's India, or Australia, or Canada, or South Africa... not to say I would mind seeing them (despite their all being taken by More Civs and Colonialist Legacies). However, it does give solid proof of JFD's supremacy on the modding scene - no continent remains untouched!

New OP map looks great!
Though... taking the colonies of Britain almost feels like cheating since it covers so much ground. I don't recall a JFD's India, or Australia, or Canada, or South Africa... not to say I would mind seeing them (despite their all being taken by More Civs and Colonialist Legacies). However, it does give solid proof of JFD's supremacy on the modding scene - no continent remains untouched!

The India split mod is great though, or is there some Indian civ that is still missing?

The India split mod is great though, or is there some Indian civ that is still missing?

What's the great thing about Indian Subcontinent that it had tons of unique cultures, nowadays merged into two huge and four smaller countries. There's a lot of room to explore.

regalman and COF (Light in the East team) already have plans to create more Indian civs, can't wait for their work.

New OP map looks great!

A Boer civilization would be amazing really, to cover South Africa. (Besides the Zulu already in the game!)

FINALLY!

I found the typo which prevented the Rathaus from the HRE to work for me - there's a line of code which has 'pPlayer' where it should be 'player'.

I am so happy cause the Civ concept was so cool :D now to build an Empire!

Looking at the top map in the OP I cannot help but think I am looking at an opening montage for one of those Alt-Hist movies wherein Catherine & Co. went amok with the expansionism.

Did the update made them support the Update(of the Map pack)?

Did the update made them support the Update(of the Map pack)?

Yes, those civs can now be played on the new maps introduced in my YnAEMP update.

This look absolutely beautiful, the Cedar icons is my favorite though.

All the work of Sukritact :D

Here're two more :p

Top Bottom