JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I read that JFD`s laptop "died" so we can say that the mod production is frozen at the moment ?

Where did you read that?

Modding or not hope he can save the data from the drive. I had my XP unit die about two years ago, and I lost massive amounts of files accumulated over the generations of previous computers. Spreadsheets, accumulated word documents, MS-this, MS-that. CIV1, 2, 3, 4 "mods" or custom configuration files I had made. I had a bunch of CIV3 & CIV4 scenarios I had created and liked to re-play occasionally. But that was all pre-CIV5. My new W8.1 has not nearly so much on it mostly because of the Redmond Tax*, though all my modding stuff is on this one computer.

* the we no longer support nor let you re-load and update from the older versions of office, you have to buy whole complete new. Never Mind that you have already bought it multiple times: we do not care, we want you to buy it yet again.

All my units when playing as other civs can be upgraded to Garibaldinos.

"Garibaldino?"

"Garibaldi YES!"

East India Trading Company as a civ would actually be rather interesting...

It sure would :D

What is ExCE?

Polynesian capital city just surrended to me without capturing when playing as Sardinia-Piedmont. Was this bug known? Also the steam workshop desription says The Kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont two times. I believe one time it should be Italy but which one? The Piazzo and Piazza - both garden... both same but Piazzo no +25% generation of Great People? The city list... Oblia? Shouldn't that be Olbia? Just asking. :) Good day

Yeah, the bug is known. The bug list for S-P is getting quite hefty, so it'll take some time to fix. Will fix that typo - and have a word with the person that may or may not have committed it :p

JFD, Dido's got Hannibal's UA in her description ;)

Yeah, I'll fix that and Tojo's eventually :p

Oh wow, hope it can still be repaired.

Unfortunately, I hadn't backed up anything! Fortunately, I live literally right next door to a laptop repair shop, so I could pester them every five minutes, ensuring that they know was at stake :lol: All 30GB of my modding folder was recovered safely. Not this time, President Pouakai.

All hail his Modjesty!
(That includes you, Mr. President...)

*X files music*

Your civs map has a huge south america sized blank. When are you doing a south american civ? lol
I would suggest an alternative version of Brazil, with Getúlio Vargas instead of Dom Pedro II. It could also be part of your WWII pack.

Also, an alternative China would be nice too.

Your civs map has a huge south america sized blank. When are you doing a south american civ? lol
I would suggest an alternative version of Brazil, with Getúlio Vargas instead of Dom Pedro II. It could also be part of your WWII pack.

Also, an alternative China would be nice too.

Welcome to the forum!
Alternative china is already in the making, and south America is occupied by Legui's Patria Granda.
You should check north American civs out... ;)

Vargas could be awesome, but I think JFD have enough civs at the moment on his list. Annnd i think without Leugi´s help he never went to south America :D

I advocated for Vargas a few months ago and JFD said he wasn't interested. I would love to see Leugi take a crack at it though, especially with his apparent interest in WW2.

Are there any left after Leugi?
I've just started on a south american civ, which Leugi hasn't also made (and hopefully doesn't plan to either) ;) but otherwise, Leugi got it pretty much covered I think

Welcome to the forum!
Alternative china is already in the making, and south America is occupied by Legui's Patria Granda.
You should check north American civs out... ;)

Thanks for the welcome! :D

So, which version of China is being made? I hope it's Mao's.

I didn't saw Brazil in Leugi's civs. JFD is my favorite modder, so i would love to see his spin on Vargas's Brazil.

As someone who remembers how many civs JFD already wanted to make (judging from the infamous icon leak and other announcements), I think it would be the best to not flood him with new civ requests and let him to create those things first which he really wants himself. After all he is the most active new civ creator in terms of releases and updates. We all should be grateful for his dedication.

Just wanted to post this because I remember his plans about the Balkans, proto-Russias and Evil Russia, Chinese split, other Italian states, other Western European states and other alternative leaders.

Top Bottom