JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

General lack of interest from both Jan and I. However, we may force ourselves to work on it given Leugi and Viregel have already done so. But, tbh, I've had such a dull time working on the three Egypts (not to mention the Firaxan obstacles I've had to leap over for Djoser to work) that I'm not wanting to do many more civs than are already planned. At least, not for now.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the various Egypts, especially as the process has not been as enjoyable for you than it usually is. I for one can't wait until the battle of the Nile is published by the various teams, though I'm guessing it's still at least a couple of weeks off.

Small mod conflict to report - I have Meiji Japan and the Rising Sun pack active, and in this instance, your Meiji Japan is referred to as Chubu instead of Japan.

I may eventually get around to doing a WW2 New Zealand too, assuming I can knock a couple civs off the workload first

No lying in this thread plz. We're an honest sort here. *proceeds to lie*

Probably a Hessian soldier for his upcoming Mercenary mod, similarly to the previous avatar.

Edit; Ninja'd by Jan

Absurd! I wouldn't make a mercenary mod. :p

I changed my avatar as I needed an audience with HH Gazebo, and turning up naked would've have been received well by Funak, the Captain of the Palace Guard.

Also, I found that Natan is famous.

You're on a good track. The jacket is too bright to be Prussian though.

But there is already 2 Prussian UU now, What will the Prussian grenadier use?

I guess we'll have to live with Our World's China (Even though that's post WW2). Still, thanks again for all the hard work you've put in for these mods!

Love all these UU you've been teasing :3 Seeing more flintlock/19th century rifles has me wanting to make a Napoleonic scenario comprising of your civs (tho maybe I should wait for EE to come out).

#NeverGiveUpTheSuez

No lying in this thread plz. We're an honest sort here. *proceeds to lie*

Absurd! I wouldn't make a mercenary mod. :p

I changed my avatar as I needed an audience with HH Gazebo, and turning up naked would've have been received well by Funak, the Captain of the Palace Guard.

Also, I found that Natan is famous.

What about a mercenary tribes mod?
P.S. that was the funniest thing I saw... Since yesterday. How did you even find that?

I have some trouble with the Jäger-unit. The game crashes when I try to update to them. Is this a known error, or can I just download the mod again?

Top Bottom