JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

OH SHI- I Never saw Events Compendium! I have no idea why, and honestly I won't question it lol, but Belgium is working as intended! That was actually the missing piece of the puzzle! Thank you So Much!

One more question and this also might be my incompetency; but the Cultural Diversity Mod talks about "Ideals being extra Social Policies" but I don't know where to find them. I've fulfilled the pre-reqs before in game but I've never been prompted or found where the "Ideals" are for the mod. Since they're not in the Social Policy Tree.

Ideals are not a part of CulDiv anymore, and haven't been publicly released afaik...

is this thread dead as well? : ( I know JFD and his fellow teams are busy modding Civ 6... but I just hope I could see new updates in the near future! Please make it happen. And yes, always thanks for these excellent works, JFD really changes the dynamics of the game a lot in these years.

Yea,this thread is basicly dead,just for updates, but there is discord where all threads are move in some chats.But i think someone of moderators need to invite you. So be polite,ask :)

Yea,this thread is basicly dead,just for updates, but there is discord where all threads are move in some chats.But i think someone of moderators need to invite you. So be polite,ask :)

Mingel :mad[FAMILY_FRIENDLY_FORUM]:

Hi, just wondering if I can change the Civ colours for these Mods, for example the Hitler Empire of Germany is Red and Black, I would like to change it back to the original game's Grey and Black, since I have other civs already using the Red color (China and Russia)

I've managed to change the colours of the original leaders/civs from this thread:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-colors-please-explain-how-to-do-it-_.539195/

but I can't find the XML with the RGB values from these JFD and Janboruta's Civilization leader mods.

Hi, just wondering if I can change the Civ colours for these Mods, for example the Hitler Empire of Germany is Red and Black, I would like to change it back to the original game's Grey and Black, since I have other civs already using the Red color (China and Russia)

I've managed to change the colours of the original leaders/civs from this thread:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-colors-please-explain-how-to-do-it-_.539195/

but I can't find the XML with the RGB values from these JFD and Janboruta's Civilization leader mods.

They'll be in the Hitler_GameDefines.sql file, although really the only thing you need to change is Nazi Germany's DefaultPlayerColor from whatever it is to PLAYERCOLOR_GERMANY (which will be in the same file fwiw).

Using Lithuania with VP and it is a lot of fun. Very interesting UB. My one question is can Lithuania found a religion? I founded one without intending to but no religion appears in my capital and the religion screen shows me as founding protestantism with 0 cities following it. Is this an intended feature or conflicting with VP in some way.

Is the one with animation hitler only?

I believe Hitler is JFD's only animated leader, since the Churchill stuff was never used. Some other people have them too, such as Leugi's David and ofc Parkes.

Imperial Announcement

It has been some time since an Imperial Announcement was given, but as the Emperor prepares to celebrate his 250th year on the throne, it seems only fair to make clear to his subjects the future of the Empire, in light of an extended silence and a seeming focus on the Sixth Age.

Civilization VI

Currently, the Empire is working on Civilization VI until the Emperor embarks on a break in mid-June. This is to update all current Alternate Leaders and Civilizations, as well as (as should be done today) to update Rule with Faith with the addition of Great Theologians. Included in this will be the release of a few new Alternate Leaders, chief among them Shomu of Japan, Olaf II of Norway, and Vladimir Putin of Russia. New Civs may include the Māori but this depends on the Empire’s allies and time between other things. In addition, there is likely to be changes with the next DLC, in the expectation that this will come with it a patch that will break everything.

After the Emperor’s return to Civ VI around August or late July, plans will hopefully be able to be put forward regarding Rule with Faith’s proposed Great Philosophers and Golden Age mechanic – but this entirely depends on Firaxis adding caching and custom font icon functionalities. There will of course be new Civs and Leaders at this point too.

Civilization V

Beginning about July, when I return from an Imperial Vacation and during which time the Imperial universities will be on mid-trimester break, the Emperor’s focus will return to Civ V and JFDLC (as it did my last uni break). This will be wrapping up the CiD+RtP merge with the inclusion of Crimes and Development. As this alone won’t take the month, the rest of July will be devoted to wrapping up Society Divided and Progress in Time (pending Jan). The Emperor will also endeavour to release Cixi and Lili during this month, so that there is justification for others to assist the Empire in its final three civs – bringing our total to 80 and ending with a special release on, ideally, the Empire’s anniversary in September.

Well, that’s the plan ahead at any rate :p

Is it also your intention to perform a final round of updates on some of the older civs - to have them support latest mod-versions and flush out any last bugs (if any)? A while ago you updated quite a big number and would be neat to see that again - happy to provide suggestions/reports.

Yea, it will be good to see some civs updated like Franks,Holy Roman,Armenia,Khazaria,Denmark-Norway,Poland,Japan and Germans :)

Could you be more specific on your last three final civs for civ V? Thanks JFD, glad to see this announcement.

Well that spoils the fun :p

Top Bottom