JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

There's gonna be errors in the database log; post them.

I'm trying to post the database log but for some odd reason it's saying that the extension is not allowed

Either rename it to a .txt or zip it along with your Stopwatch log.

So it took me a little bit to figure out how create to zip file but here you go

Attachments

• logs.zip
    55.5 KB · Views: 159
Do you have a mod called Safavids? If yes, it is way out of date. The last update was in 2014.

I asked because of this:
[152122.453] In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into Language_en_US('Tag', 'Text') with values (TXT_KEY_GENERIC_SAFAVIDS_INFLUENTIAL_ON_AI_1, Our people are now buying your carpets and eating your pistachios. I worry the rest of the world will also succumb to the influence of your culture., ).

Well the glitch happened when the safavids mod wasn't even active. As said some comments ago the glitch is caused by Progress_Units sql file located in core of the progress in time file in the RtP mod but i don't know why the sql file causes this glitch

I do not see any reference to progress in the database file. What I see are references to things that the mods you are using do not have.

Ok so i deactivated the Safavids mod (and also unsubscribed from the mod) and the unique units still disappear. In fact for the kuikuro no longer have a unique unit or building (although the warrior and the granary are still missing/replaced by nothing), the beothuk no longer have a unique anything and borrow everything from the previous civ selected and the unique unit for the tupi is still replaced with their unique improvement.

JFD has stated on his Discord that if the civ is not in the compatibility list or on the non-compatibility list, you use at your own risk.

Last edited:
Your logs have a stupid number of errors, but I don't see any direct implication of Progress_Units.sql in them. Although many of the errors do resemble those caused by faulty triggers, some of these errors begin occurring before JFDDLC is loaded and none of the triggers within Progress_Units.sql seem to be able to cause the errors, nor do they seem to touch the UUs you listed. What your logs do show are a good number of errors caused by mods with outdated CulDiv support, many plain syntax errors, many UNIQUE constraint fails which surely can't all be caused by triggers since who puts a trigger on the SV icons table :/, a surprising amount of errors caused by people just not creating YnAEMP tables before inserting into them...

Basically, use fewer ancient mods.

Got it. I'll try to find all out of date mods i use and delete them. Thank you for the help you two!

Hey, sorry to bother you all but I've got a question: are the historical religions complete and longer city/unit/religion names mods compatible with the jfdlc?

HR is not only compatible, it has some extra flavour support in terms of religion founding sound effects and titles. Longer city/unit/religion names looks like it wouldn't be, but it's something I can adjust on my end since its a simple change. Meantime, if you search for the files "ChooseReligionPopup.xml" and "SetCityName.xml" in the JFDLC mod folder, you could make the adjustments yourself - open those files and search the tag "MaxLength" - change this to your desired limit.

HR is not only compatible, it has some extra flavour support in terms of religion founding sound effects and titles. Longer city/unit/religion names looks like it wouldn't be, but it's something I can adjust on my end since its a simple change. Meantime, if you search for the files "ChooseReligionPopup.xml" and "SetCityName.xml" in the JFDLC mod folder, you could make the adjustments yourself - open those files and search the tag "MaxLength" - change this to your desired limit.
Oh cheers for that but strangely my game keeps crashing whenever i find a religion (or open up ige, get 300 faith, get a great prophet next turn (I don't know whether great prophets should have names or not), find a religion and give it a random name and beliefs.) What's stranger is that the crash doesn't always occur and I don't know whether or not this happens with certain civs. Also apart from historical religions complete and the JFDLC mod with other recommended mods (43 civ version) I am using no other mods.

Anyways here are logs.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    54.4 KB · Views: 168
Yea, I think Jifford may have forgotten about the CTD in the public version between HR and JFDDLC's E&D :p

But yea, as you've found whenever a HR religion is founded you get a CTD because the belief specific decisions are missing or smth. It's been fixed, but the fix hasn't been released and now the closed version has progressed quite substantially and so there's no real way to just push a quick update out now. So for the time being, you can't use JFDDLC's E&D and HR together.

Top Bottom